Billing and Shipping Adresse

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 1 month ago #288650

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0 business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 58.0.2 (64 bits)

Hi,

I see the checkbox option to let the client use the same address for shipping and billing has disappeared from last version of Hikashop (unless using legacy checkout),

I was hoping that the change would mean shipping and billing addresses are not stored separately but I cant find anything about it.

My problem is that for legal problems I want the customer to have only one billing address (that he will set during registration) and not let him change it or add a new one, and then some billing addresses that he can change or add.

How can I do that or what workaround do you suggest ?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13066
6 years 1 month ago #288683

Hi,

We've started some work regarding that but we still need some time to work on that and completely separate the shipping and billing addresses.
It won't be with the next version of HikaShop, but we hope to be able to add that with the one after.
Next version, that we will release in a bit, will allow you to have the entered billing address forced without being able to modify it and the shipping address with the edition/modification interface. So you'll already be able to do that without having to separate the billing and shipping addresses.

The following user(s) said Thank You: kyratn

6 years 1 month ago #288704

Hi,

That sounds like a great move for hikashop, unfortunately I think i'm a bit early with the need : this website should be live in a month (end of march). Do you think this will be ready or do I still need to find a workaround ?

6 years 1 month ago #288707

Hi,

We're planning on releasing next version in 2 weeks. So it should be fine for the end of March.

6 years 1 month ago #290052

Hi,

Any news for the next version please ? I need to know If I should start working something on my side or wait for this release, my client is pressing me.

6 years 1 month ago #290058

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds