- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
Billing and Shipping Adresse
8 years 7 months ago #288650
by dylis
Billing and Shipping Adresse was created by dylis
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0 business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 58.0.2 (64 bits)
Hi,
I see the checkbox option to let the client use the same address for shipping and billing has disappeared from last version of Hikashop (unless using legacy checkout),
I was hoping that the change would mean shipping and billing addresses are not stored separately but I cant find anything about it.
My problem is that for legal problems I want the customer to have only one billing address (that he will set during registration) and not let him change it or add a new one, and then some billing addresses that he can change or add.
How can I do that or what workaround do you suggest ?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 58.0.2 (64 bits)
Hi,
I see the checkbox option to let the client use the same address for shipping and billing has disappeared from last version of Hikashop (unless using legacy checkout),
I was hoping that the change would mean shipping and billing addresses are not stored separately but I cant find anything about it.
My problem is that for legal problems I want the customer to have only one billing address (that he will set during registration) and not let him change it or add a new one, and then some billing addresses that he can change or add.
How can I do that or what workaround do you suggest ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #288683
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Billing and Shipping Adresse
Hi,
We've started some work regarding that but we still need some time to work on that and completely separate the shipping and billing addresses.
It won't be with the next version of HikaShop, but we hope to be able to add that with the one after.
Next version, that we will release in a bit, will allow you to have the entered billing address forced without being able to modify it and the shipping address with the edition/modification interface. So you'll already be able to do that without having to separate the billing and shipping addresses.
We've started some work regarding that but we still need some time to work on that and completely separate the shipping and billing addresses.
It won't be with the next version of HikaShop, but we hope to be able to add that with the one after.
Next version, that we will release in a bit, will allow you to have the entered billing address forced without being able to modify it and the shipping address with the edition/modification interface. So you'll already be able to do that without having to separate the billing and shipping addresses.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kyratn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #288704
by dylis
Replied by dylis on topic Billing and Shipping Adresse
Hi,
That sounds like a great move for hikashop, unfortunately I think i'm a bit early with the need : this website should be live in a month (end of march). Do you think this will be ready or do I still need to find a workaround ?
That sounds like a great move for hikashop, unfortunately I think i'm a bit early with the need : this website should be live in a month (end of march). Do you think this will be ready or do I still need to find a workaround ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #288707
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Billing and Shipping Adresse
Hi,
We're planning on releasing next version in 2 weeks. So it should be fine for the end of March.
We're planning on releasing next version in 2 weeks. So it should be fine for the end of March.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #290052
by dylis
Replied by dylis on topic Billing and Shipping Adresse
Hi,
Any news for the next version please ? I need to know If I should start working something on my side or wait for this release, my client is pressing me.
Any news for the next version please ? I need to know If I should start working something on my side or wait for this release, my client is pressing me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #290058
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Billing and Shipping Adresse
Hi,
The release has been done today:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
The release has been done today:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds