- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
Items not going to cart
8 years 5 months ago #290845
by cr2
Items not going to cart was created by cr2
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
newyorkcityphotosafari.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all of them.
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Please complete the Transaction Id field
Hi,
My products are not going to the cart at all. When I click add to cart I simply get: Please complete the Transaction Id field
this is a new problem.Things were fine previously.
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all of them.
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Please complete the Transaction Id field
Hi,
My products are not going to the cart at all. When I click add to cart I simply get: Please complete the Transaction Id field
this is a new problem.Things were fine previously.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago #290846
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Items not going to cart
Hello,
Yes, you have required item custom fields but you also have a CSS rule which hide the "stars" indicating the required fields.
Regards,
Yes, you have required item custom fields but you also have a CSS rule which hide the "stars" indicating the required fields.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago #290908
by cr2
Replied by cr2 on topic Items not going to cart
I'm sorry, what's the solution? I'm not understanding what you are saying I should do.
Items are not going to the cart at all.
Items are not going to the cart at all.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago #290909
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Items not going to cart
Hello,
1 - Please re-download HikaShop
Someone else submit an issue which can be the same as yours but since he provided more details about the details and a link to the source of the issue, we were able to investigate correctly on it.
2 - If the problem persist, please provide a directly to where your issue is, with precise instructions to reproduce your problem.
Please note that when I went in your website homepage, there was nothing to guide me ; so I opened a product page manually and I was able to add it into the cart by filling the required fields.
Regards,
1 - Please re-download HikaShop
Someone else submit an issue which can be the same as yours but since he provided more details about the details and a link to the source of the issue, we were able to investigate correctly on it.
2 - If the problem persist, please provide a directly to where your issue is, with precise instructions to reproduce your problem.
Please note that when I went in your website homepage, there was nothing to guide me ; so I opened a product page manually and I was able to add it into the cart by filling the required fields.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago #290960
by cr2
Replied by cr2 on topic Items not going to cart
Hi, Sorry about that. The page is here:
newyorkcityphotosafari.com/calendar/nyc-swag
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago #290967
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Items not going to cart
Hello,
Thanks.
Please re-download HikaShop 3.4.0 : www.hikashop.com/my-account/your-subscriptions.html
Regards,
Thanks.
Please re-download HikaShop 3.4.0 : www.hikashop.com/my-account/your-subscriptions.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds