HikaShop Purchase Order payment plugin does not send email
7 years 10 months ago #300255
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
I'm searching a long time but can't get it to work. I use 2 payment methodes. JDideal (ideal) so people pay directly. And I use HikaShop Purchase Order payment plugin (Incasso) where they have to fill in their info (bankaccountnumber).
But when they choose the HikaShop Purchase Order payment plugin (I set taht to confirmed in the plugin) their is no email send to the customer.
How can I solve tjis, I checked all settings and can't figure it out.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
I'm searching a long time but can't get it to work. I use 2 payment methodes. JDideal (ideal) so people pay directly. And I use HikaShop Purchase Order payment plugin (Incasso) where they have to fill in their info (bankaccountnumber).
But when they choose the HikaShop Purchase Order payment plugin (I set taht to confirmed in the plugin) their is no email send to the customer.
How can I solve tjis, I checked all settings and can't figure it out.
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago #300258
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HikaShop Purchase Order payment plugin does not send email
Hi,
Add the code:
after the line:
in the file plugins/hikashoppayment/purchaseorder/purchaseorder.php and that should fix the problem.
Add the code:
Code:
if($order->order_status != $this->payment_params->order_status)
$this->modifyOrder($order->order_id, $this->payment_params->order_status, (bool)@$this->payment_params->status_notif_email, false);
Code:
parent::onAfterOrderConfirm($order, $methods, $method_id);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago #300293
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Replied by gasoline on topic HikaShop Purchase Order payment plugin does not send email
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for your support.
What will happen after you'r having an upodated version off Hikashop? Will that change be deleted than? Or will it be added in next version?
Thanks for your support.
What will happen after you'r having an upodated version off Hikashop? Will that change be deleted than? Or will it be added in next version?
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago #300295
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HikaShop Purchase Order payment plugin does not send email
Hi,
If you can confirm that it all works fine, it will be included. Otherwise, we'll have to investigate further and include a better patch
If you can confirm that it all works fine, it will be included. Otherwise, we'll have to investigate further and include a better patch
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #300310
by gasoline
Hi Nicolas,
I tested on testsite and live site. But is does not work. Admin receive the mail (that's good but was also without the change) but client does not get a mail.
I'll keep on trying!
Replied by gasoline on topic HikaShop Purchase Order payment plugin does not send email
nicolas wrote: Hi,
If you can confirm that it all works fine, it will be included. Otherwise, we'll have to investigate further and include a better patch
Hi Nicolas,
I tested on testsite and live site. But is does not work. Admin receive the mail (that's good but was also without the change) but client does not get a mail.
Code:
public function onAfterOrderConfirm(&$order, &$methods, $method_id) {
parent::onAfterOrderConfirm($order, $methods, $method_id);
if($order->order_status != $this->payment_params->order_status)
$this->modifyOrder($order->order_id, $this->payment_params->order_status, (bool)@$this->payment_params->status_notif_email, false);
$this->removeCart = true;
$this->information = $this->payment->payment_params->information;
if(preg_match('#^[a-z0-9_]*$#i', $this->information)) {
$this->information = JText::_($this->information);
}
I'll keep on trying!
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by gasoline.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago #300312
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HikaShop Purchase Order payment plugin does not send email
Hi,
Thanks. I think it requires a second modification. Change the code:
to:
in that same file and it should help.
Thanks. I think it requires a second modification. Change the code:
Code:
$this->modifyOrder($order, $this->payment_params->order_status, $history, false);
Code:
$status = null;
if(!$this->payment_params->status_notif_email)
$status = $this->payment_params->order_status;
$this->modifyOrder($order, $status, $history, false);
The following user(s) said Thank You: gasoline
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #300529
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Replied by gasoline on topic HikaShop Purchase Order payment plugin does not send email
Hi Nicolas,
Seems to work now. I'v tested it and now put it on live site also.
Can you conform that this will be implemented in future updates? Otherwise I have to change that file by myself everytime.
Thanks,
Marc
Seems to work now. I'v tested it and now put it on live site also.
Can you conform that this will be implemented in future updates? Otherwise I have to change that file by myself everytime.
Thanks,
Marc
I'll keep on trying!
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Jerome. Reason: Please DO NOT full quote a previous message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago #300534
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HikaShop Purchase Order payment plugin does not send email
Hi,
Yes. These have been added to HikaShop 4.0.1
Yes. These have been added to HikaShop 4.0.1
The following user(s) said Thank You: gasoline
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds