Is it possible to buy without enering email adress?

• Thank you received: 3
4 years 3 months ago #314762

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.14

I want "guest mode" to be without email. (just phone number) is it possible?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
4 years 2 months ago #314810

Hi,

There is no option for that.

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 2 months ago #315010

nicolas wrote: Hi,

There is no option for that.

It is planned? This option is often needed.

4 years 2 months ago #315015

Hi,

The whole system is based on the email address. So it will be complex to add. On top of that, so far we didn't had much requests for that so it wasn't planned.
I don't see us adding that soon.

4 years 2 months ago #315087

The whole system is based on the email address. So it will be complex to add. On top of that, so far we didn't had much requests for that so it wasn't planned.
I don't see us adding that soon.

Hi.
Can I make an email filling function from my phone number and domain name? For example: +1ХХХХХХХХХХ@mydomain.com and hide the email input field? This is a very necessary thing)

4 years 2 months ago #315089

Hi,

What you could do is deactivate the telephone field in the Display>Custom fields menu, rename the email field to "phone number" (or whatever) with a translation override ( www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify ), and then have a small plugin adding the @domain.com to the email field (either with some javascript code on the checkout, or in the POST with the onAfterRoute trigger in a system plugin).
So that's indeed possible but it requires a bit of coding.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Enemy

4 years 2 months ago #315251

What you could do is deactivate the telephone field in the Display>Custom fields menu, rename the email field to "phone number" (or whatever) with a translation override ( www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify ), and then have a small plugin adding the @domain.com to the email field (either with some javascript code on the checkout, or in the POST with the onAfterRoute trigger in a system plugin).
So that's indeed possible but it requires a bit of coding.

Greetings. Thanks for your help. Poorly versed in php .. Please tell me where does this plugin exist? Another question is how to add a placeholder to the "e-mail" field?

4 years 2 months ago #315253

No, I mean you could create a plugin of the group "system" and implement the "onAfterRoute" trigger of Joomla to add the @domain.com after the phone number.
This will require PHP coding skills. It's not difficult if you're a PHP developer but if you're not a developer it will be impossible I'm afraid and you'll have to ask a developer to work on that for you.
That's something we could potentially develop for you if you're interested. In that case, you can use our contact form to request a quote on such job:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Regarding the addition of a placeholder for the email field, you can edit the file "sub_block_login_registration.php" via the menu Display>Views and add it to the input of the email there.
If you know HTML, it shouldn't be a problem for you to find the input in there to add the placeholder attribute.

4 years 2 months ago #315329

Ok thank you so much for your help.

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds