- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 1
Guest checkout with postal-address and other contact from customer
5 years 10 months ago #325448
by Mladen
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22.
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Good evening,
I configured only guest-checkout (I don't want any registration nor login), and I put Address-view on the checkout-workflow (in the back-end), but the address doesn't show on the checkout-page in the front-end.
Can you please explain how to configure the checkout in order to achieve following:
Only guest-checkout (without any registering), and to receive contact data from customer: postal address (mandatory), e-mail address (mandatory), telephone number, and some remark from customer if any.
(I have business version of Hikashop.)
B.regards, Mladen
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22.
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Good evening,
I configured only guest-checkout (I don't want any registration nor login), and I put Address-view on the checkout-workflow (in the back-end), but the address doesn't show on the checkout-page in the front-end.
Can you please explain how to configure the checkout in order to achieve following:
Only guest-checkout (without any registering), and to receive contact data from customer: postal address (mandatory), e-mail address (mandatory), telephone number, and some remark from customer if any.
(I have business version of Hikashop.)
B.regards, Mladen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #325464
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Guest checkout with postal-address and other contact from customer
Hi,
You need to add back the "login" view to your checkout workflow and set the "registration" option to "guest" in the HikaShop configuration.
That way, the login view will display a form with the email address input field and the address fields.
You need to add back the "login" view to your checkout workflow and set the "registration" option to "guest" in the HikaShop configuration.
That way, the login view will display a form with the email address input field and the address fields.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #325519
by Mladen
Replied by Mladen on topic Guest checkout with postal-address and other contact from customer
Thank you 
For the sake of other readers:
I wanted to remove "Registration" word (Clip2.jpg) , and managed to do this using override in Hikashop -> Language (Clip3.jpg). Final look: Clip.jpg
B.regards, Mladen
For the sake of other readers:
I wanted to remove "Registration" word (Clip2.jpg) , and managed to do this using override in Hikashop -> Language (Clip3.jpg). Final look: Clip.jpg
B.regards, Mladen
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds