Skip to main content

quantity update in cart

More
5 years 3 months ago #333718 by kivici
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.27

Hello,

I updated new version of Hikashop on local, and I noticed that now in cart we have quantity buttons. I noticed if I increase quantity cart total isnt automaticly updated. I need to use refresh button.
1. Is there any option to change this? I would like to use +/- with automaticly cart update and I would like to remove refresh button.
If this isnt possible is there option:
2. to remove quantity buttons and use cart as it was before? With refresh button only.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #333720 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic quantity update in cart
Hi,

The - and + buttons will refresh the cart automatically when you use them.
If that's not the case, it's likely because you have either a view override on checkout / show_block_cart.php or on layouts / quantity.php based on old versions of these view files.
So you would have to reapply the customization you had on these to get the proper behavior.
And to hide the refresh button, you could add a bit of CSS:
.hikashop_cart_product_quantity_refresh{ display: none; }
In fact, the simplest would be to hide the - and + buttons on the checkout cart view with similar CSS but with something like:
.hikashop_cart_product_quantity_value .add-on{ display:none; }

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #334145 by kivici
Replied by kivici on topic quantity update in cart
Hello,

I went live with new version and problem is still there. When I use +/- on quantity, amount of cart is not automaticly updated. I need to use refresh button.
I checked overrides. I removed all overrides. I only left 2 overrides:
- show_tabular (where I changed orders of blocks on product page)
- show_block_characteristic (where I added span to this row: $values[$k]='<span>'.$value->characteristic_value.'</span>';)
You can add this product into cart (since it has enough quantity) to test out: MyBaby Pamučni Atlet bodi za bebe Bež (size 86)

I removed on local all overrides, but it didnt help.
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by kivici.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #334163 by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic quantity update in cart
Hello,

Can you provide a step by step process in order to reproduce your current issue.
Please, be specific in order to see exactly your described issue, precise products, an each action to fulfill in order to see the context.

So far, we have try from your provided Url to process test but all we have is the little popup warning that we reach the maximum quantity.
Awaiting your element to progress on your subject.
Regards
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #334185 by kivici
Replied by kivici on topic quantity update in cart
Hello,

For example:
1. Adding MyBaby Frotirski peškirići za dečake 3 komada quantity 1 into cart
2. You can see picture called "Before" how it looks like. Amount in cart is 175RSD
3. Then, increasing quantity on 2. Amount in cart (in red rectangles) should be updated on 350RSD, but it isnt. I need to use refresh button or proceed button so cart can be updated. Check picture "after".

Totals in cart arent automaticly updated when u increase quantity with +/-. I removed overrides (check post before).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #334192 by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic quantity update in cart
Hello,

Can you process a test with a default template like ProtoStar to see if that solve your issue ?
If that solve your issue, then 2 possible explanations :
- You use an override view on your cart (root issue)
- You template use some javascript that mess up HikaShop javascript ?

If that change nothing, provide us via our Contact us form backend references (with maximum acl) to allow us to go deeper in this case.

Awaiting your returns to progress on your subject.
Regards
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #334198 by kivici
Replied by kivici on topic quantity update in cart
Hello,

I changed to ProtoStar but it didn't help. I sent u data via Contact form.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #334204 by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic quantity update in cart
Hello,

After more investigations, we realize that your returns leads us to improve our code with a fix.
It's now, in our release and in order to have the patch you can just update your HikaShop.

Awaiting your returns, even if there are good chance that the issue is now solved.
Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #334219 by kivici
Replied by kivici on topic quantity update in cart
Hello,

I downloaded and installed but nothing changed.
I also tried again to test with default ProtoStar but same, nothing changed.

I left reference up, so you can still log in and check things.

Regards,
Jelena
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by kivici.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #334229 by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic quantity update in cart
Hello,

You are right, there was something missing, really sorry for this but can you update one more time ?
This time will be the good one, once again sorry for this and awaiting your returns.

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #334233 by kivici
Replied by kivici on topic quantity update in cart
Hello,

It still doesn't work. I tested also with ProtoStar. I need to use refresh button. Cart amount isnt automaticly updated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #334264 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic quantity update in cart
Hi,

There was a special case missing for the left / right input mode that you're using on your website compared to the default input mode.
That's why it still wasn't working.
I've checked myself and added another patch and uploaded directly the install package to make sure that it works on your website now, and it does as far as I can see.
Sorry for all the back and forth.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #334265 by kivici
Replied by kivici on topic quantity update in cart
Thanks,
Now it's working
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by kivici.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum