Abschlussseite der Bestellung

• Thank you received: 12
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 5 months ago #345957

Hallo,

wo kann man einen Link für den Abschluss der Bestellung hinterlegen?

Also: Kaufen-Button wurde gedrückt, Verkauf ist abgeschlossen und dann auf Seite .... (Auf der sich dann selbst erstelltes befindet).

Aktuell wird bei mir checkout/after_end.php aufgerufen, was sich aber ziemlich unschön an das linke obere Eck quetscht.

Für Rückmeldungen bedanke ich mich im Voraus.

Grüße vom Christian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13058
1 year 5 months ago #345964

Hi,

I'm sorry but I'm not sure I understand the issue.
Could you provide a screenshot of your thank you page so that we can better see what's going on ?

• Thank you received: 747
1 year 5 months ago #345974

@chli:

Hi,

du kannst eine URL in den Zahlungsmethoden hinterlegen. Also: Zahlungsmethode(n) editieren und im Feld "Rückkehr URL" einen Link eintragen. Das kann natürlich eine relative URL sein (z.B. zu einem Joomla-Artikel mit alias "/dankeschoen"), und so kannst du auch für jede Zahlungsmethode zu einer jeweils speziellen Seite leiten.

P.S.: Deutschsprachige Posts am besten ins deutsche Forum stellen... andernfalls englisch posten, wie du an Nicolas Antwort siehst. ;)

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Last edit: 1 year 5 months ago by lousyfool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

• Hikashop Business
1 year 5 months ago #346082

Hallo lousyfool,

vielen Dank für die Hilfe.

Und: Ich bin davon ausgegangen, dass ich diesen Post auf der deutschen Seite angelegt habe. Zumindest habe ich diesen Bereich ausgewählt, was aufgrund der deutschen Sprache für mich auch als richtig erschien.

Grüße vom Christian

• Thank you received: 747
1 year 5 months ago #346087

Hi nochmal!

chli wrote: Ich bin davon ausgegangen, dass ich diesen Post auf der deutschen Seite angelegt habe. Zumindest habe ich diesen Bereich ausgewählt, was aufgrund der deutschen Sprache für mich auch als richtig erschien.

Nö, wie du hier oben auf der Seite siehst, hast du unter "Checkout" im englischen Bereich gepostet. Aber ist jetzt ja auch egal... alles gut! :)

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )

• Hikashop Business
1 year 4 months ago #346914

Hello, unfortunately it still doesn't work.

The entry in the payment information was made, but this has no effect.

There is still only the text information instead of the forwarding.

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

Attachments:

1 year 4 months ago #346916

Hi,

The text I see on your screenshot is the default thank you page of HikaShop. However, the bank transfer payment plugin has its own HTML, which adds for example the bank transfer information you've entered in the settings of the payment method.
This HTML also contains the redirection to the return URL you can specify in the parameters of the payment method.
The only reason I can see it wouldn't use that HTML and instead use the default thank you page is if the file plugins/hikashoppayment/banktransfer/banktransfer_end.php would have been deleted. So please check that this file is still there via FTP.

Note that the "bank transfer" payment method is quite similar to the "collect on delivery". So you could try setup instead a payment method with the "collect on delivery" payment plugin. You'll just need to add 1 or 2 translation overrides to adapt the text displayed.

• Hikashop Business
1 year 4 months ago #347556

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback.

The banktransfer_end.php file is present.

In my shop I created an extra payment method and deactivated all others. Since we operate a B2B shop, the various payment methods are stored in our main system, so the customer only receives information that the order will be carried out in accordance with the agreement made so far.

The return URL is stored in the only payment method I have created, which unfortunately is not used after pressing the purchase button.

Greetings from Christian

1 year 4 months ago #347559

Hi,

I don't see how that's possible, unless you removed the "payment" view from your "checkout workflow", or if the total amount of the cart is 0. In these cases, it's possible there is actually no payment method selected at all and thus it displays the default thank you page of HikaShop.
Could you check that it's not the case ?

• Hikashop Business
1 year 3 months ago #347586

Hello,

Sorry I described that wrong.

I selected the payment method "HikaShop bank transfer payment plugin" and indicated there that it will be used from 0.1 kg. All other payment methods have been disabled.

The forwarding is specified in this payment method.

Attachments:

1 year 3 months ago #347589

Hi,

Please make sure you have the "payment" view in the "Checkout workflow" of the HikaShop configuration. And you can remove the restrictions on the weight in the payment method, they won't help, just create potential problems (for example if you forget to set a weight in a product, since it would mean no one would be able to purchase the product as the total weight of the cart would be 0 and thus the payment method wouldn't be available).

• Hikashop Business
1 year 3 months ago #347593

Hello,

the payment field was not previously in the checkout, but has now been included. I also deleted the weight range, unfortunately still without a positive result.

1 year 3 months ago #347595

Hi,

Can you provide a screenshot of your checkout workflow and provide the URL of the shop (and specific instructions if needed to reproduce the problem) ?

• Hikashop Business
1 year 3 months ago #347667

Hello,

I need contact data please, then I would provide a sample customer with login.

1 year 3 months ago #347670

Hi,

You can go through our contact form to provide that:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

1 year 3 months ago #347692

Hi,

There are no prices and thus no payment required on your shop.
So it's normal the payment method is not taken into account since a payment method is only when the total amount is greater than 0.
Change the shipping to be 0.01 instead of 0 and you'll see the payment method on your checkout and then the return URL of the payment method will be taken into account.
Now, if you want a specific return URL while having no prices, and thus no payment method, in your shop, then you should edit the checkout/end view file to add the redirect yourself with a bit of code like this:

<?php JFactory::getApplication()->redirect('RETURNURL'); ?>
where you replace RETURNURL by the actual URL

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds