- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Сart icon is not displayed
2 years 4 weeks ago #362901
by OxanaDen
Сart icon is not displayed was created by OxanaDen
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
linen.sviluppo.host
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 5.1.4
-- PHP version -- : 8.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari, Chrome
Good afternoon,
I'm upgrading my site from Joomla 3 to Joomla 5. There is a problem with the cart icon. It was present on the old site, but in the new version I only see the inscription “cart is empty.”
How can I set a cart icon instead of text?
Thank you
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 5.1.4
-- PHP version -- : 8.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari, Chrome
Good afternoon,
I'm upgrading my site from Joomla 3 to Joomla 5. There is a problem with the cart icon. It was present on the old site, but in the new version I only see the inscription “cart is empty.”
How can I set a cart icon instead of text?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 4 weeks ago #362903
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Сart icon is not displayed
Hi,
I suppose this was done with a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/forum/orders-management...pping-cart-icon.html
However, if you edit the HikaShop cart module via the Joomla modules manager, you'll see that there is now a cart icon setting under the HikaShop options tab where you can just provide the URL of the cart icon.
I suppose this was done with a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/forum/orders-management...pping-cart-icon.html
However, if you edit the HikaShop cart module via the Joomla modules manager, you'll see that there is now a cart icon setting under the HikaShop options tab where you can just provide the URL of the cart icon.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 3 weeks ago #363024
by OxanaDen
Replied by OxanaDen on topic Сart icon is not displayed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 3 weeks ago #363025
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Сart icon is not displayed
Hi,
I was rather thinking you would add the URL of an icon image in the "Icon path" setting, under the "HikaShop options" tab of the module.
This would prevent the double display of the fontawesome icon.
Now, this double display can be fixed by adding some custom CSS code, so it's not difficult to do.
However, if you don't want the icon to display when there is something in the cart, then neither of these solutions will work for you. You'll have instead to use a translation override of the CART_EMPTY translation key. In it, you can add your HTML for the fontawesome icon instead of the "cart is empty" message:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
I was rather thinking you would add the URL of an icon image in the "Icon path" setting, under the "HikaShop options" tab of the module.
This would prevent the double display of the fontawesome icon.
Now, this double display can be fixed by adding some custom CSS code, so it's not difficult to do.
However, if you don't want the icon to display when there is something in the cart, then neither of these solutions will work for you. You'll have instead to use a translation override of the CART_EMPTY translation key. In it, you can add your HTML for the fontawesome icon instead of the "cart is empty" message:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds