- Posts: 147
- Thank you received: 6
Hide/Disable certain fields in backend
12 years 2 months ago #163930
by maujbigo
Hide/Disable certain fields in backend was created by maujbigo
Hi I need to turn off/remove/disable some fields in the backend area as there are some fields that I don't need.
For example,
Quantity,
Minimum quantity per order,
Maximum quantity per order,
Product available from,
Warehouse
I couldn't find but is there any option on the configuration to disable those fields? or should I change the one of the the views?
Thanks
-- HikaShop Business: 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
For example,
Quantity,
Minimum quantity per order,
Maximum quantity per order,
Product available from,
Warehouse
I couldn't find but is there any option on the configuration to disable those fields? or should I change the one of the the views?
Thanks
-- HikaShop Business: 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 2 months ago #163932
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Hide/Disable certain fields in backend
Hello,
Or directly edit the code of files of your back-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views".
No there is no option to do that, so if you don't want them to be displayed, you'll just have to use some CSS property like :I couldn't find but is there any option on the configuration to disable those fields? or should I change the one of the the views?
Code:
display : none;
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164269
by maujbigo
Replied by maujbigo on topic Hide/Disable certain fields in backend
Hi Mohamed,
Thanks, css works perfect, every row has it's own class, easy.
Thank you
Thanks, css works perfect, every row has it's own class, easy.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds