- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 2
Hello i cant add price variant on your component
- gmcfuerte@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #342812
by gmcfuerte@gmail.com
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
artgenetix.world/feminizadas/product/131-bacio-gelato
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hello i cant add price variant on your component
artgenetix.world/feminizadas/product/131-bacio-gelato
i only can add options but like that i have a free useless object in the kart.
Can you please help?
Giulio
Hello
I have a subscription on Essential hika shop
i cant add price variant on your component
artgenetix.world/feminizadas/product/131-bacio-gelato
i only can add options but like that i have a free useless object in the kart.
Can you please help?
Giulio
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hello i cant add price variant on your component
artgenetix.world/feminizadas/product/131-bacio-gelato
i only can add options but like that i have a free useless object in the kart.
Can you please help?
Giulio
Hello
I have a subscription on Essential hika shop
i cant add price variant on your component
artgenetix.world/feminizadas/product/131-bacio-gelato
i only can add options but like that i have a free useless object in the kart.
Can you please help?
Giulio
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by gmcfuerte@gmail.com.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 3 months ago #342824
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hello i cant add price variant on your component
Hi,
I don't see options on your link. I do see a characteristic with several variants, and each variant has a different price.
So it seems to me that you already did what you wanted.
If not, then I don't understand what you mean is wrong and I would need more details to be able to understand what you're missing.
I don't see options on your link. I do see a characteristic with several variants, and each variant has a different price.
So it seems to me that you already did what you wanted.
If not, then I don't understand what you mean is wrong and I would need more details to be able to understand what you're missing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gmcfuerte@gmail.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- gmcfuerte@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 2
4 years 3 months ago #342857
by gmcfuerte@gmail.com
Replied by gmcfuerte@gmail.com on topic Hello i cant add price variant on your component
yes all are solved thanks!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- gmcfuerte@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 2
4 years 3 months ago #342859
by gmcfuerte@gmail.com
Replied by gmcfuerte@gmail.com on topic Hello i cant add price variant on your component
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds