Hide Retail price

• Thank you received: 28
  • Hikashop Business Hikashop Multisite
1 year 4 months ago #346954

Hello,
Is there a way to hide the retail price ?
I mean, this is confusing and i want to hide it from the admin panel so my client and the vendors would confusing with this field.

Regards

“Si tu ne travaille pas pour tes rêves, quelqu'un t'embauchera pour travailler pour les siens" - Steeve Jobs
"La sagesse, c’est d’avoir des rêves suffisamment grands pour ne pas les perdre de vue quand on les poursuit." - Oscar Wilde

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 4 months ago #346955

Hi,

The retail price's only use is to be displayed on the product page. If you don't want it there, then just do not fill it in your products.
And if you don't want vendors to fill it, you can disable it in the ACLs of HikaMarket.
And if you want to remove it for all the products already in the shop, you can use a mass action with an action "update the values" on the column product_msrp with the value input field empty to remove it.

1 year 4 months ago #346965

OK, thank you.
But it is a bit confused with the ACL... Because i see in Hikamarket i have many ACL menu, so i dont understand what menu i have to play with to modify / hide some items for the vendor.

I dont find in the doc explanation for these ACL. Can you tell me a link if you have one with documentation ?

See screenshots and question on it please. Thank you.

“Si tu ne travaille pas pour tes rêves, quelqu'un t'embauchera pour travailler pour les siens" - Steeve Jobs
"La sagesse, c’est d’avoir des rêves suffisamment grands pour ne pas les perdre de vue quand on les poursuit." - Oscar Wilde
Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 4 months ago #346969

Hi,

You need to do that in the HikaMarket configuration page, under the "Access level" tab.
There, on the left side, open the product>edit and product>new folders and uncheck the "msrp" checkbox and it should do it.
Here is the tutorial page on HikaMarket access levels:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...ontend-tutorial.html

The following user(s) said Thank You: thefbi

1 year 4 months ago #346984

OK thank you very much.
I had done this but in the "Edit" folder and not "New".
And thanks for the link.

Regards.

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds