- Posts: 166
- Thank you received: 6
Gift certificate in content module
3 years 7 months ago #349475
by jean-loup
Gift certificate in content module was created by jean-loup
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.7
-- PHP version -- : 8.1.14
Good morning
I would like to make a Hikashop (content) module with one product, a gift certificate to buy with amount to be defined by the customer, in order to integrate this module in YOOtheme Pro builder
If I make a usual MAIN menu linked to an Hikashop product page (GIFT CERTIFICATE below), I can select the product Nr 202 (which is the gift certificate) and there are no issues, everything working perfectly, I have an amount field displayed in order for the customers to chose the value of their gift
But if I make a Content display Module for Hikashop, choosing Product and the "gift certificate" Category (since I can’t chose directly the product Nr 202), I have the Gift listed but without the field of the value to be entered (menu TEST on the right).
Can you help please?
Thanks in advance.
JL
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.7
-- PHP version -- : 8.1.14
Good morning
I would like to make a Hikashop (content) module with one product, a gift certificate to buy with amount to be defined by the customer, in order to integrate this module in YOOtheme Pro builder
If I make a usual MAIN menu linked to an Hikashop product page (GIFT CERTIFICATE below), I can select the product Nr 202 (which is the gift certificate) and there are no issues, everything working perfectly, I have an amount field displayed in order for the customers to chose the value of their gift
But if I make a Content display Module for Hikashop, choosing Product and the "gift certificate" Category (since I can’t chose directly the product Nr 202), I have the Gift listed but without the field of the value to be entered (menu TEST on the right).
Can you help please?
Thanks in advance.
JL
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #349478
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Gift certificate in content module
Hello,
In your module options, go to HikaShop options tab, then in Product features display part, look for "Custom item fields" and switch it to "Yes"
Hope this will help you.
Regards
In your module options, go to HikaShop options tab, then in Product features display part, look for "Custom item fields" and switch it to "Yes"
Hope this will help you.
Regards
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 7 months ago #349485
by jean-loup
Replied by jean-loup on topic Gift certificate in content module
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 7 months ago #349486
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Gift certificate in content module
Hello,
Try with default template please and make us your return.
Regards
Try with default template please and make us your return.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 7 months ago #349529
by jean-loup
Replied by jean-loup on topic Gift certificate in content module
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #349530
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Gift certificate in content module
We didn't see how this situation is possible, and so we're going to need to do it differently, can you provide these elements :
- An Url link to your module (Frontend)
- An Url link to your backend access (administrator)
- Backend user references (with maximum Acl)
Use our Contact us form to provide these elements, don't forget to add an Url link to this topic.
Regards
- An Url link to your module (Frontend)
- An Url link to your backend access (administrator)
- Backend user references (with maximum Acl)
Use our Contact us form to provide these elements, don't forget to add an Url link to this topic.
Regards
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 7 months ago #349542
by jean-loup
Replied by jean-loup on topic Gift certificate in content module
sent. thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 7 months ago #349545
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Gift certificate in content module
Hi,
You need to activate the "Front-end Product Listing" setting of your custom item field. Otherwise, even if the listing allows for the display of the custom item fields, it won't display that field. I've done it for you with the access provided and it's now displaying the field.
You need to activate the "Front-end Product Listing" setting of your custom item field. Otherwise, even if the listing allows for the display of the custom item fields, it won't display that field. I've done it for you with the access provided and it's now displaying the field.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jean-loup
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 7 months ago #349546
by jean-loup
Replied by jean-loup on topic Gift certificate in content module
Thank you VERY much...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds