- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help with Customizing Product Page Layout in HikaShop
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #362855
by timothée
Help with Customizing Product Page Layout in HikaShop was created by timothée
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.7.0
-- PHP version -- : 8.1.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 115.0.5790.110
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Customizing Product Page Layout in HikaShop
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to customize the product page layout in HikaShop and could use some help. Specifically, I want to rearrange the way the product details, images, and descriptions are displayed on the page. I've been playing around with the settings, but I can't seem to get things to look the way I want.
Here are my setup details:
HikaShop version: 4.7.2
Joomla version: 4.3.1
PHP version: 8.1.9
Browser(s) name and version: Chrome 115.0.5790.110[/li]
Additionally, when I try to make certain changes, I'm encountering an error message on the page. I've turned on debug mode and set error reporting to "maximum" in the Joomla configuration, but I'm not sure how to resolve it.
I also check this: www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/61448-cu...-product-page-layout alteryx Is there a way to customize the product page layout through the HikaShop interface, or do I need to dive into the code? If coding is necessary, could someone guide me on where to start? Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance for your help!
-- Joomla version -- : 4.7.0
-- PHP version -- : 8.1.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 115.0.5790.110
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Customizing Product Page Layout in HikaShop
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to customize the product page layout in HikaShop and could use some help. Specifically, I want to rearrange the way the product details, images, and descriptions are displayed on the page. I've been playing around with the settings, but I can't seem to get things to look the way I want.
Here are my setup details:
HikaShop version: 4.7.2
Joomla version: 4.3.1
PHP version: 8.1.9
Browser(s) name and version: Chrome 115.0.5790.110[/li]
Additionally, when I try to make certain changes, I'm encountering an error message on the page. I've turned on debug mode and set error reporting to "maximum" in the Joomla configuration, but I'm not sure how to resolve it.
I also check this: www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/61448-cu...-product-page-layout alteryx Is there a way to customize the product page layout through the HikaShop interface, or do I need to dive into the code? If coding is necessary, could someone guide me on where to start? Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance for your help!
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by timothée.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 1 month ago #362859
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Help with Customizing Product Page Layout in HikaShop
Hi,
You don't need to dive in the code anymore, unless you want complex modifications. The thread on your URL is 12 years old.
Since then, we've added a view builder to be able to drag & drop the elements of the product page layout (and other pages of the frontend). That way you can rearrange them easily.
So, you just need to edit the view product / show_default via the menu Display>Views, and you'll see the view builder interface there:
www.hikashop.com/home/blog/471-hikashop-4-4-3.html#drag
You don't need to dive in the code anymore, unless you want complex modifications. The thread on your URL is 12 years old.
Since then, we've added a view builder to be able to drag & drop the elements of the product page layout (and other pages of the frontend). That way you can rearrange them easily.
So, you just need to edit the view product / show_default via the menu Display>Views, and you'll see the view builder interface there:
www.hikashop.com/home/blog/471-hikashop-4-4-3.html#drag
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds