Username verification - only page where content is not centred

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 3 months ago #314498

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12

The username verification check takes me to a page where my top module is stuck to the sides and is missing an image. This does not appear to happen anywhere else. The styling appears to be the same.

I'm happy to just remove the module, if its easier than spotting potential conflicts.

I guess the question is what menu is this stting under, for me to adjust module inclusion.

Any other thoughts on the conflict would be most welcome

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
4 years 3 months ago #314501

Hello,

Can you give us more information about the issue you are having through some screenshots or example so that we can understand it ? Thank you.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

4 years 3 months ago #314651

I provided a link to the team. There is a trial price of £.01. Can someone attempt this to see the issue please? Otherwise can someone contact me directly please?

• Thank you received: 13066
4 years 3 months ago #314654

Hi,

From what I understand, the menu item used on that page is the one with the id 130 as the parameter Itemid in the URL is what defines the current menu item used by Joomla.
So I think you should check in the Joomla menu manager which menu item is the one with that id and check in your modules that they aren't assigned to that menu item.

4 years 3 months ago #314688

Hi Nicholas.

Thanks. That helps. The user verification, from the email link, takes me to the "home" page. Would there be any possibility of changing this to another page please? Any guidance as to how to do this?

• Thank you received: 13066
4 years 3 months ago #314704

Hi,

I'm not sure. The email and the link in the email are generated by Joomla not HikaShop.
If fact, that problem was reported by others on the Joomla forum before:
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=947891

I think the first thing to do is to check the URL of the verification page in the email. It should contain the alias of the current menu item. So similarily to before, you need to check for that menu item in your Joomla menu manager and unassign the modules for that menu item.

4 years 3 months ago #314838

RESOLVED

Thanks for the reply Nicolas.

With this help above, it allowed me to, simply, create a menu item type = "edit user profile". It was assigned to my top menu, but in the "Link Type" I set it NOT to display.

I now have a registration page only showing one module which states "Your Account has been successfully activated."

Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by JohnSmithers.

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds