- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 2
Double ReCaptcha
6 years 2 months ago #321868
by gielhier
Double ReCaptcha was created by gielhier
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
jetsebremer.nl/nl/component/users/?view=registration&Itemid=720
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.19
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi, We got a double Recaptcha on the register page. If I disable the Hikashop ReCaptcha then I have only one ReCaptcha but no ReCaptcha anymore in Hikashop. If I disable the Joomla ReCaptcha anybody can register.
How can I solve this?
Regards,
Raoul
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.19
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi, We got a double Recaptcha on the register page. If I disable the Hikashop ReCaptcha then I have only one ReCaptcha but no ReCaptcha anymore in Hikashop. If I disable the Joomla ReCaptcha anybody can register.
How can I solve this?
Regards,
Raoul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 months ago #321883
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Double ReCaptcha
Hi,
You should disable Joomla's cacptcha and that way you'll only have HikaShop's captcha.
And HikaShop's captcha will check for the Joomla registration too.
You should disable Joomla's cacptcha and that way you'll only have HikaShop's captcha.
And HikaShop's captcha will check for the Joomla registration too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 months ago #322035
by Raoul
Replied by Raoul on topic Double ReCaptcha
If I disable the Joomla recaptacha I get a warning on the default register page. Customers are also pressing the register link on the default login module from Joomla. Do I miss a setting or do I have to disable something else?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 months ago #322053
by Raoul
Replied by Raoul on topic Double ReCaptcha
It is solved. Had to disable recaptcha also in users > options
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 2 weeks ago #323902
by OnslaughtUK
If I do this I get indeed a warning msg as Raoul says...
I can work around this I think, the way Raoul mentioned, but should it work like you say or is this a bug or a fault in my setup?
Thanks,
Appie
Replied by OnslaughtUK on topic Double ReCaptcha
nicolas wrote: Hi,
You should disable Joomla's cacptcha and that way you'll only have HikaShop's captcha.
And HikaShop's captcha will check for the Joomla registration too.
If I do this I get indeed a warning msg as Raoul says...
I can work around this I think, the way Raoul mentioned, but should it work like you say or is this a bug or a fault in my setup?
Thanks,
Appie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 1 week ago #323913
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Double ReCaptcha
Hi,
As Raoul said, if you get such message it's because you still have the Joomla recaptcha activated somewhere.
So it's not a bug. It's just because you can't have two recaptcha on the same form.
As Raoul said, if you get such message it's because you still have the Joomla recaptcha activated somewhere.
So it's not a bug. It's just because you can't have two recaptcha on the same form.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnslaughtUK
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds