Boolean Yes/No not switching

• Thank you received: 6
3 years 2 months ago #329319

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox & Edge

I have setup a custom address field Home Address. Picture attached.
I have setup two custom address fields that get business address information if Home Address is No(False).
The Home Address field will not change in Front View. It does change in Backend View. It is stuck on the default value and does not respond to user interaction.

Thank you
David

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
3 years 2 months ago #329371

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. I was able to reproduce the issue on my end. There is indeed a bug here. I've added a patch on our end for that and it now works fine for me.
Download again the install package of HikaShop on our website and install it on yours and it will add the patch for it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: oxido, dhusband

3 years 2 months ago #329395

Thank you for the quick response.

I have installed the latest version, but I now have various error across the site.

Administrator - View products
An error has occurred
0 Attempt to assign property "igroup" on array
Return to control panel

Front end - Login (joomla or hikashop checkout)
Call to undefined function xmlrpc_encode_request()

I cannot check if the address update works as I can no longer log into the front end.

Regards
David

3 years 2 months ago #329398

Hi,

That's strange as I'm not able to reproduce these errors and my modifications have no link to these.
Could you please try again after activating the error reporting and debug mode settings of the Joomla configuration ?
That should display error messages with more information which will help us understand what's going on.

3 years 2 months ago #329401

Evening

I had been doing further testing and have managed to resolve. The update is working great.

I had today started testing updating to PHP8.0.2. It turns out it no longer has xmlrpc library installed and the Joomdle component relies on this. A role back resolved the issue.

I am not sure why PHP8.0.2 was impacting the product displaying. igroup is the first custom field in the list. However, with a role back to php 7.3.27 the issue has gone.

Thank you and sorry for the cross over.

3 years 2 months ago #329425

Hi,

No worries. I actually tried to run HikaShop on PHP 8, but I'm not even able to run Joomla 4's latest beta on PHP 8. So I guess it's too early and we need to wait before that.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds