Skip to main content

add all registraion fields to user account admin notification mail

More
3 years 10 months ago #346864 by joki1994
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox

Hi,

I want to add all fields from Hika Registration form to my admin notification email. I searched a lot in the forum and find other threads, but no solution of them worked for me.

How can I add the registration fields with a label to the admin notification mail.

For example:

Street: user entry of address_street,
country: user entry of address_country,
telephone: user entry of address_telephone

Kind Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #346871 by nicolas
Hi,

So, I suppose you're talking about the "user account administrator notification" email.
You can edit it via the menu System>Emails.
There, in the HTML section you'll find this code:
Code:
<?php echo JText::sprintf( 'HIKA_USER_ACCOUNT_ADMIN_NOTIFICATION_BODY', $data->name, $data->username, HIKASHOP_LIVE );

You can potentially add such code after it:
Code:
echo 'Street: '.$data->address_data->address_street;
Or this:
Code:
echo 'Telephone: '.$data->address_data->address_telephone;
The following user(s) said Thank You: joki1994

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum