- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 2
add all registraion fields to user account admin notification mail
3 years 10 months ago #346864
by joki1994
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hi,
I want to add all fields from Hika Registration form to my admin notification email. I searched a lot in the forum and find other threads, but no solution of them worked for me.
How can I add the registration fields with a label to the admin notification mail.
For example:
Street: user entry of address_street,
country: user entry of address_country,
telephone: user entry of address_telephone
Kind Regards
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hi,
I want to add all fields from Hika Registration form to my admin notification email. I searched a lot in the forum and find other threads, but no solution of them worked for me.
How can I add the registration fields with a label to the admin notification mail.
For example:
Street: user entry of address_street,
country: user entry of address_country,
telephone: user entry of address_telephone
Kind Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 10 months ago #346871
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic add all registraion fields to user account admin notification mail
Hi,
So, I suppose you're talking about the "user account administrator notification" email.
You can edit it via the menu System>Emails.
There, in the HTML section you'll find this code:
You can potentially add such code after it:
Or this:
So, I suppose you're talking about the "user account administrator notification" email.
You can edit it via the menu System>Emails.
There, in the HTML section you'll find this code:
Code:
<?php
echo JText::sprintf(
'HIKA_USER_ACCOUNT_ADMIN_NOTIFICATION_BODY',
$data->name,
$data->username,
HIKASHOP_LIVE
);
You can potentially add such code after it:
Code:
echo 'Street: '.$data->address_data->address_street;
Code:
echo 'Telephone: '.$data->address_data->address_telephone;
The following user(s) said Thank You: joki1994
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds