- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
I don't want to use Coupons
- CiskaKlooster
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 5 months ago #291286
by CiskaKlooster
I don't want to use Coupons was created by CiskaKlooster
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.zzpsoft.nl
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox Quantum 59.0.2
I don't want to use coupons.
Can I disable coupons, so that they won't show up in the forms?
How can I do this?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox Quantum 59.0.2
I don't want to use coupons.
Can I disable coupons, so that they won't show up in the forms?
How can I do this?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mariussport
-
- Offline
- Test fase
8 years 5 months ago #291301
by mariussport
Replied by mariussport on topic I don't want to use Coupons
hi,
in the configuration "checkout" you have to take out the coupon. With version of Hikashop do you have? Becouse in 3.4 there is a new workflow
see: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/409
Ga in de configuratie naar "Afrekenen" en haal daar het element Coupon eruit. Staat bij jouw site als laatste onderdeel voor de kassa totaal en finish volgorde.
In de laatste Hika versie 3.4 is de werkwijze veranderd.
Groeten Marius
in the configuration "checkout" you have to take out the coupon. With version of Hikashop do you have? Becouse in 3.4 there is a new workflow
see: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/409
Ga in de configuratie naar "Afrekenen" en haal daar het element Coupon eruit. Staat bij jouw site als laatste onderdeel voor de kassa totaal en finish volgorde.
In de laatste Hika versie 3.4 is de werkwijze veranderd.
Groeten Marius
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds