- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 5
Adding a different type of Facebook sharing
- brentwilliams2
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago #199356
by brentwilliams2
Adding a different type of Facebook sharing was created by brentwilliams2
I don't believe that this exists, so please tell me if I'm wrong. But I would like the component to add a checkbox (already checked) that shares on the person's Facebook timeline that they just purchased XYZ product. Jreviews has this feature and it works really well.
Note: This is not the traditional Facebook button. This is a checkbox that asks the user if they want to share on Facebook that they have just purchased the product.
Note: This is not the traditional Facebook button. This is a checkbox that asks the user if they want to share on Facebook that they have just purchased the product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199379
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Adding a different type of Facebook sharing
Hi,
It indeed doesn't exist for HikaShop as far as I know.
We'll add that on our todo list.
It indeed doesn't exist for HikaShop as far as I know.
We'll add that on our todo list.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- brentwilliams2
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 5
11 years 5 months ago #199500
by brentwilliams2
Replied by brentwilliams2 on topic Adding a different type of Facebook sharing
Great, thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds