Skip to main content

Adding a different type of Facebook sharing

More
11 years 5 months ago #199356 by brentwilliams2
I don't believe that this exists, so please tell me if I'm wrong. But I would like the component to add a checkbox (already checked) that shares on the person's Facebook timeline that they just purchased XYZ product. Jreviews has this feature and it works really well.

Note: This is not the traditional Facebook button. This is a checkbox that asks the user if they want to share on Facebook that they have just purchased the product.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #199379 by nicolas
Hi,

It indeed doesn't exist for HikaShop as far as I know.
We'll add that on our todo list.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #199500 by brentwilliams2
Great, thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum