• Hikashop Business
8 years 8 months ago #209760

-- url of the page with the problem -- : nng.winnwebworks.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chromium-linux
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None

First, I am so pleased with Hikashop 2.5.0! You have come SO far in the year or so since I last built a hikashop store for anyone. Congrats!

I love the vertical slider, because on a desktop, the user can switch between the two "panes" by mousing in and out of the content block.

For mobile users, though, once they click and get the second pane, it would be nice if they could click again to return to the first pane. Is it possible there could be a quick fix for this?

Thank you very much for your time, and for the excellent software -- my favorite Joomla ecommerce option by far.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 8 months ago #209763

Hi,

HikaShop already have "vertical slider" for product/category listing ; but these sliders are using mootools javascript code and are not mobile friendly.
Since several months we launch a new bunch of refactoring (product edition, checkout...) and we have several tasks about remake these sliders views (with the carousel too) using JQuery or "Vanilla JS".

Even if the refactoring is not here yet (it requires time), it is already possible to create your own views using the override system.
So thanks to custom views and some javascript, you can improve the product/category listing and have such kind of display.

Thanks for your support !

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
8 years 8 months ago #209895

Thank you for the reply. Good to know it is being worked on.

I did already customize the products|vertical-slider view. It actually works GREAT on mobile, except for this one small thing (clicking to return to first pane). All I did was disable to image product page link, and add a button for the product page on the second pane.

Cheers, and thanks again.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds