- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Manufacturer Images are not showing.
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #212725
by pravin
Manufacturer Images are not showing. was created by pravin
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : mozila &Z chrome
Hi Sir,
Manufacturer images are not showing.I checked images are exists in "hikashop_file" table in database.What is the issues.I did not find it.Please help as soon as possible.
I have already attached the screen-shot.Before it is showing as per screen-shot..
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : mozila &Z chrome
Hi Sir,
Manufacturer images are not showing.I checked images are exists in "hikashop_file" table in database.What is the issues.I did not find it.Please help as soon as possible.
I have already attached the screen-shot.Before it is showing as per screen-shot..
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Jerome. Reason: remove credentials for your own good
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212746
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Manufacturer Images are not showing.
Hi,
It looks like the images were removed from the upload folder of HikaShop media/com_hikashop/upload/
So the system display instead the default image.
Check that the images are there.
It looks like the images were removed from the upload folder of HikaShop media/com_hikashop/upload/
So the system display instead the default image.
Check that the images are there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #212986
by pravin
Replied by pravin on topic Manufacturer Images are not showing.
Hi Sir,
I have checked and noticed that images are exists in this folder "/com_hikashop/upload/".and also please check my attachment. It is not showing on front-end in manufacturer list.
Thanks,
Pravin Yadav
I have checked and noticed that images are exists in this folder "/com_hikashop/upload/".and also please check my attachment. It is not showing on front-end in manufacturer list.
Thanks,
Pravin Yadav
Last edit: 11 years 3 weeks ago by pravin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago #213047
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Manufacturer Images are not showing.
Hi,
You have the same issue with some products.
I think that your website do not have the right to create thumbnails anymore ; it should be something related to the write access for the folder "/media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails/" or just the "/media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails/50x50fsO" one.
But if you have the issue also in the front-end ; more folder thumbnails could be involved.
Regards,
You have the same issue with some products.
I think that your website do not have the right to create thumbnails anymore ; it should be something related to the write access for the folder "/media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails/" or just the "/media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails/50x50fsO" one.
But if you have the issue also in the front-end ; more folder thumbnails could be involved.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds