Restrict payment methods for product

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
7 years 5 months ago #255799

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4

Hi,
I know that you had this request already in the past and denied it, but I still have to ask for this. I need a way to restrict possible payment methods per product. I have a shop where I have digital products that should only be payable by Paypal and physical goods, where most of them should be payable by both Paypal and invoice, except for a few. (Namely subscriptions which have a variable price depending on when you subscribe.) Those few products should only be payable by invoice. I see no way to do this in Hikashop right now. Please consider adding this additional restriction to the products. I know that that can result in orders which are not payable in any form, but in that case Hikashop should request the user to split his orders.

Please also see my older feature request here: www.hikashop.com/forum/taxes/887297-prod...-tax-categories.html

Regards,
Hannes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
7 years 5 months ago #255823

Hi,

You can actually already do that in a not straight forward way :
You can restrict shipping methods to different warehouses and you can restrict payment methods to different shipping methods.
So if you assign different products to different warehousese, you can have different payment methods for different products with these restriction options.

So while it's not ideal, it's already a viable solution in most cases for such needs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds