Skip to main content

Make All Boxes, Espcially Related Products Box Expandable

More
6 years 3 months ago #320674 by MyWorld
Hello Team,

Can you put on your list to make the "Related Products" box expandable, similar to how the "Keywords" field is where you can expand it in order to see all the content.

It actually would be nice to make all boxes expandable if possible

Thanks :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #320708 by nicolas
Hi,

The box where you have the products listed should expand in height automatically when new elements are added.
And the box which appear when you click in the first box has a magnet at the bottom to increase its height.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #320839 by MyWorld
The related products box is the one I'm more concerned about. It does not have the tingy to expand it.
Please see attached.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #320864 by nicolas
Hi,

As I said, the height of that box increases automatically when you add new related products.
So you should not need to resize it vertically.
I could understand the need to resize it horizontally if the name of your products would go over the width of the box but the box width already has quite some space for that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #321828 by MyWorld
I know that it expands but the space is still small/limited. I just think it would be nice to be able to expand it manually, similar to the "Keywords" box.

Thanks anyway.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #321839 by nicolas
Thanks for your feedback.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #331569 by MyWorld
Any idea when/if the "related box" will have the ability to expand. I find it a bit hard squeezing through the little space given. It would be nice to be able to see a lot more products/categories in the box.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #331574 by nicolas
Hi,

As I said before, the height of the box expands automatically when you add more elements. So I don't see how allowing you to expend the height manually would help see more products / categories since you already see all the selected ones in it.
So I don't see why we would do that.

Or maybe you're talking about the selection area that pops with the categories tree below the main box ? If you want to increase its height, you can do that easily with a bit of CSS added in your backend:
Code:
div.namebox-popup div.namebox-popup-container { height: 300px !important; }

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #331602 by MyWorld

Or maybe you're talking about the selection area that pops with the categories tree below the main box ? If you want to increase its height, you can do that easily with a bit of CSS added in your backend:


Yes, I was referring to the area that pops up. I guess I should have said that initially. For my information it was added to System > Configuration > Display > CSS > Back-end CSS File.

Thanks for the code.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum