Skip to main content

Search function

More
12 years 11 months ago #130531 by Digishop
Search function was created by Digishop
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.16

Hello,
I want a search function on my complete webshop. Is that the search function in the businees version?
I want to give the visitors from my site the possibilty to search through all my products in several categories.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #130692 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Search function
Hi,

You can potentially use the Joomla search module for that but you'll have to configure the HikaShop product search plugin and the results listing won't be really nice. If you want clean display of the results of the search, I would indeed recommend to use the "filters" functionality of HikaShop Business :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-filter-listing.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum