- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 2
1054 - Unknown column...
The filter shows up fine, but when I select a search criteria and click 'Filter', it brings me to an error page with the following message:
1054 - Unknown column 'a.product_id' in 'on clause' SQL=SELECT DISTINCT b.* FROM zudjf_hikashop_product AS b INNER JOIN zudjf_hikashop_product_category AS Brand_Colour2 ON Brand_Colour2.product_id=a.product_id AND Brand_Colour2.category_id IN (73) WHERE b.product_published=1 AND b.product_type = 'main' AND b.product_manufacturer_id IN (22) AND b.product_quantity!=0 AND (b.product_access = 'all' OR b.product_access LIKE '%,9,%') ORDER BY b.product_created DESC LIMIT 0, 12
I've googled the error message, but can's find an answer.
Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?
I've unpublished the filter (except for the price filter, which seems to work) so the message does not come up in the meantime, but I've attached a screenshot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
pastebin.com/K2zMf5cW
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks for your response.
I replaced the specific page with pastebin.com/K2zMf5cW as suggested, but this brings up an error page across the entire website:
Fatal error: Call to a member function getFilters() on a non-object in /homepages/30/d293983197/htdocs/elevateshop/components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php on line 125
What should i do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This indicates that HikaShop didn't find the code for the filter class (the code that I told you to put in the filter.php file.
So you must not have copy/pasted the code in the filter.php properly or something.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I replaced the entire page with pastebin.com/K2zMf5cW, I guess this was not correct. Where exactly should I place the code in the filter.php file?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 1
I uploaded the newest version of Hikashop yesterday.
Now the price filter is not working. However, I don't know for sure that the price filter was working before the update either. The carat filter is working just fine.
I tried deleting and recreating the filter. I tried the suggestions you made to the previous person with this problem. I created an entirely new filter (new name) and reset the related parameters. Nothing has worked. Here is the error I am getting:
diamondnecessities.com/index.php?option=...k=listing&Itemid=424
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The error that you have on your website is different than the error that the other user on this thread had.
Could you replace the content of the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php with this pastebin.com/K2zMf5cW and try again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please provide a FTP access and a link to this thread via our contact form and we can look deeper into the problem.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Problem on this page : www.impress-3d.com/fichiers-3d/imprimante-3d.html
I replace the content of the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php with this pastebin.com/K2zMf5cW but it doesn't fix the problem.
After replace I have this message :
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'hikashopFilterClass' (T_STRING) in /administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php on line 1
Thank you
(sorry for my bad english)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
@nossibe63: I've just copied the code from pastebin.com to your filter.php and it didn't create any error and just fix the problem. So I'm thinking that you didn't do your copy/paste from my pastebin.com link properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I do not understand how I could copy the code wrong, yet I have done this several times with the top code and then with the bottom one ...
Thank you for your help!
Regards, Nossibe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 1
administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php
I don't have a /classes/ folder. My filter.php is in components/com_hikashop/fields/filter.php. Could that be part of the problem?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
@andreahill : You do not look in the right folder.
"administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php"
@permsk : Thanks for the help ; don't worry, we will handle it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.