hikashop search results page filters

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 11 months ago #332728

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.26

Hi!

Is it possible to display hikashop filters in product's result page?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13063
2 years 11 months ago #332731

Hi,

Yes. In fact, I checked your link and I can still see the filters on the results page:
i.imgur.com/hxd28H9.png
So it seems to be already working like you want, or maybe I didn't understand what you're talking about ?

• Hikashop Business
2 years 10 months ago #332761

Hi!

No. i meant when you search from search field the filters disappear.

Thank you

Attachments:

2 years 10 months ago #332762

Hi,

I can see that when I use the search field there, I get redirected to the menu item with the alias "apotelesmata-anazitisis".
In the settings of your filter module, you'll find a "menu" setting where you can enter the id of the menu item that will be used for the filtering done by the module.
So either that field is empty or has a wrong value, and thus HikaShop randomly automatically select that menu item, or you've entered the id of that menu item there.
Then, in your filters module that you have on the left sidebar, you must have configured the "menu assignment" setting to not display the left sidebar filter module on that "apotelesmata-anazitisis" menu item.
What to do exactly depends on how you want it to work.
You could just edit the left sidebar filter module to add the "apotelesmata-anazitisis" menu item to the "menu assignment" setting for example. Or you could change the "menu" setting of the search filter module to use another menu item which displays all your products and already has the left sidebar filters module assigned to it.

• Hikashop Business
2 years 10 months ago #332805

Hi!

I have assigned "apotelesmata-anazitisis" to the sidebar filter module but still does not show up.
In sidebar filter module i have entered the menu id (apotelesmata-anazitisis) that is product listing diplaying all elements.

Thank you

Attachments:

2 years 10 months ago #332809

Hi,

Then either the position where the left sidebar filter module is configured on doesn't exist for that menu item. Some templates allow you to have different positions available for different menu items.
Or maybe the filter of that sidebar filter module are configured to display only for a specific category, which isn't the main category of the "apotelesmata-anazitisis" menu item.
Or maybe you have other restrictions on your left sidebar filter module that I'm not aware of.
That's all I can think of.

The following user(s) said Thank You: verzevoul

• Hikashop Business
2 years 10 months ago #332850

Nicolas,

Should i send you joomla credentials? Could you take a look?

Thank you

2 years 10 months ago #332852

Hi,

If you checked the points I talked about and you didn't find the issue, we can check them for you with a backend access yes. It must be one of them.
Please provide the access along with a link to this thread via our contact form and we'll have a look:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

2 years 10 months ago #332899

Hi,

I got your backend access.
As I was expecting, "you have other restrictions on your left sidebar filter module that I'm not aware of."
You've configured the left sidebar module's advanced modules manager settings to not display when there is the text /product/ in the URL: i.imgur.com/wy0eInG.png
But that's the case when you use the filter module at the top:
i.imgur.com/KWUXlE7.png
You should remove that restriction and it will then display properly there.

The following user(s) said Thank You: verzevoul

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds