- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 2
Smart search on translated products
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #343617
by epafos
Smart search on translated products was created by epafos
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 4.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 8
I have my products on 2 languages. I use the default translate options that Hikashop has.
I made an index in smart search. And the products are all indexed (but on the native language only).
So the language column in index list says "All" and when i search the products with the other language, I dont get any results.
-- Joomla version -- : 4.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 8
I have my products on 2 languages. I use the default translate options that Hikashop has.
I made an index in smart search. And the products are all indexed (but on the native language only).
So the language column in index list says "All" and when i search the products with the other language, I dont get any results.
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by epafos.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #343630
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Smart search on translated products
Hello,
We would need more information in the issues and a screenshot of the settings of the HikaShop products search plugin and relative settings, and an Url link in order to better understand the situation and look into it.
Note : In order to precise my idea from the "HikaShop Products Search plugin", these different plugins can interact with each other.
Learn more about this in this thread .
Awaiting your returns to progress on your issue.
Regards
We would need more information in the issues and a screenshot of the settings of the HikaShop products search plugin and relative settings, and an Url link in order to better understand the situation and look into it.
Note : In order to precise my idea from the "HikaShop Products Search plugin", these different plugins can interact with each other.
Learn more about this in this thread .
Awaiting your returns to progress on your issue.
Regards
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds