SMS verify bider phone number before they can bid

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 1 month ago #264932

SMS verify bider phone number before they can bid.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
7 years 1 month ago #264954

Hello,

For the moment only registered user can bid on auctions, so the best solution will probably be to directly verify bidder phone number during the registration :
www.acyba.com/acysms/420-users-phone-num...oomlaphonevalidation

7 years 1 month ago #265023

the problem is user can register and login via socail login like Facebook on my site, which can not verify phone number. and I don't want to force phone number validation to all users who register using email, social login, etc..

so it would be more useful to add extra phone number validation when user trying to bid.

• Thank you received: 1778
7 years 1 month ago #265036

Hello,

There is actually no option to do that in HikaAuction nor HikaShop so that feature will require a custom development. But we can eventually add it on our Todo list.

6 years 10 months ago #271086

+1 to idea, will need it. I would like to verify each Auction participant before hi will make a bid, because there is no other guarantee that he will make a payment, no one will afraid to "forget" about the auction. Phone verification will make all bids more responsible. From the other side, there is no need to verify all buyers, which just want to buy something with the constant price in the shop.

Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by DimLVL.

Moderators: Mohamed Thelji
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds