Error message when I try to complete the order after auction finish

• Thank you received: 5
3 years 1 month ago #330902

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.1
-- HikaAuction version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.25
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox Mac 78.7.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : ERROR 0 - Call to undefined method hikashopCheckoutHelper::haveEmptyContent() in /home/johndolan/public_html/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php:491

My test user receives the "you won the auction" email. I click the "Complete your order" link. The site asks me to log in and then displays the message ERROR 0 - Call to undefined method hikashopCheckoutHelper::haveEmptyContent() in /home/johndolan/public_html/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php:491

I had this working before—I don't know what changed. I have the "Use hikashop checkout" option set to Yes.

Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by confidant.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
3 years 1 month ago #330923

Hello,

It's probably a configuration issue, can you send us a temporary access to you back-end so that we can check it and reproduce it on our end with the same configuration ? Thank you.

You can send it using our contact form :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please, add a link to that thread in your message.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

3 years 1 month ago #330961

I sent you the login info. I understand you will test on your end. Let me know if you need to test on our site; it shouldn't be a problem.

3 years 1 month ago #330977

Hello,

Thanks for the access.
After some tests, your issue seems to be coming from the fact that you didn't configured a checkout workflow through the "Checkout workflow" option via "HikaAuction->Configuration".
We have just configured it like your configured your HikaShop checkout workflow, so you should test your "Complete your order" link again, and eventually adapt your Auction checkout workflow to your needs.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Mohamed Thelji.

3 years 1 month ago #330978

Thanks for this. I did learn from another forum post that the Checkout Workflow needed to be configured. I did not realise that there were two places to do that. I tried configuring it in the Hikashop configuration rather than the Hika Auction configuration. I have the checkbox that says "Use hikashop checkout" set to Yes, so shouldn't it be using Hikashop's configuration instead?

3 years 1 month ago #331070

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your feedback ! You're right, the description and name of that option can be confusing, we'll try to improve it on HikaAuction's next version.

As it's said on the description of the "Use Hikashop checkout" option : Enable customers to directly pay though the Checkout (instead of HikaAuction old Payment workflow).
That option will only say if you want your customer to pay using HikaShop's checkout (and not checkout workflow).

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

Moderators: Mohamed Thelji
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds