Subscription expiration email notice: how to override email template?

• Thank you received: 8
5 years 5 months ago #299527

Hello,
is there a smart way to override the Subscription expiration email notice email template through my html folder?
I can't locate the template in Hikaserial component folder.

Testing the expiration notice, the link the user is redirected to in order t renew the subscription is something like
mysite.com/shop/subscription/show/cid-32
which leads to the subscription page. The problem is there is no "renew" button there and the user has to click on the "back" button to go back to the subscriptions listing page.

Maybe it would be better to just redirect the user to
mysite.com/shop/subscription/listing
where he can clearly see a "renew" button ?

For now I have just corrected this through the language files, but maybe it is worth thinking about.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
5 years 5 months ago #299546

Hello,

The HikaSerial emails are in the media folder and you can use the HikaShop email edition interface to create your override for it.
In the preload part of the email, you have access to various elements, including the plan ; thanks to that you can see to insert a little bit of PHP into the HTML part to include another file.

We are currently working on some improvements, to give more data and make the creation of multiple emails easier.
Now I cannot say if it would be ready for the next HikaSerial release (that we want to do as soon as possible since HikaShop 4 is now stable)

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds