Skip to main content

HikaSubscription tutorial

More
3 years 11 months ago #345316 by imcom
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.1
-- HikaSerial version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.4

I need to create a subscription as follows:
I have a video course with multiple files that will need to be renewed / purchased 1 file per week
(eg. file1, file2 ..) with recurring payments.
I followed the guides of HikaSubscription and AcyMailing.
I created the product, the subscription and the plan (with files) associated to the product, I configured AcyMailing (there I don't see the possibility to add files to the emails) and here nothing happens, orders are not recreated, nothing works ...

Do you have a simple step by step guide / tutorial on how to set up this type of subscription?
Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #345330 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic HikaSubscription tutorial
Hello,

You open a thread few weeks ago regarding an issue with Paypal recurring.
If you do not have recurring payments active in your website, the orders won't be recreated but the customer would have to renew manually its subscription.

In order to be able to provide you more precise help, we would need information regarding your licence.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #345399 by imcom
Replied by imcom on topic HikaSubscription tutorial
License, of course. How do I give it to you, it is confidential data anyway ..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #345434 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic HikaSubscription tutorial
Hello,

You can use the contact us form for such private information.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum