Assign only the selected group

• Thank you received: 0
1 year 2 months ago #348495

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.0
-- HikaSerial version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Hello, when a subscription is confirmed, the system automatically assigns the selected groups to the user but also assigns the Public and Registered groups by default.

It is possible to remove this option and only assign the selected one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
1 year 2 months ago #348500

Hello,

Would it be possible to have a screenshot of your plan configuration ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 0
1 year 2 months ago #348514

On the other hand, I am doing tests to see how I can do the following.

We need users who have bought x number of licenses of a product to be able to give the generated serials to other users and that they obtain the permissions configured in the subscription.

Specifically, we give access to parts of the web by assigning a user group when buying a product.

I have tried creating subscription plans but they are assigned to the user who buys them and when another uses the generated serials, the groups or the user of the subscription are not changed.

I have tried without subscriptions, only with the serials but when the serials are used by other users from the consume serials menu it does not change their group. Is it possible to use it as a discount coupon?

And finally, when confirming the purchase of x licenses, the group changes to the user who bought them, it is possible to disable this option for a specific user group.

Thnaks.

Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by aulavirtualmusica.

• Thank you received: 4004
1 year 2 months ago #348539

Hello,

Subscription system will add the user group to the user (who is assigned to the subscription) when the subscription is active ; and it will remove the group when the subscription expires.
You can't perform the action to another user (unless you perform some custom development for custom plugins).

The serial system will give you "serial codes" which can be consume and perform one time actions.
The "Group Association" consume plugin will give the user group to the connected user who perform the consumption.
That user need to be connected with a non guest account ; and the serial must be "assigned" so it can be consumed and changed into "used".
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...s-groupconsumer.html

When a user group is added to a user ; it will not touch the other user groups already set-up.
By default in a Joomla website, a user would be "registered" if it creates its account via the registration process.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds