- Posts: 70
- Thank you received: 3
Product Description after import from MijoShop
8 years 3 months ago #293969
by virusys
Product Description after import from MijoShop was created by virusys
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
I'm trying to resolve an import problem from MijoShop.
The import script is stripping the <p> tags from the product description and replacing them with " " .
It is messing up the table structure as seen in this side-by-side image. How can I fix this?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
I'm trying to resolve an import problem from MijoShop.
The import script is stripping the <p> tags from the product description and replacing them with " " .
It is messing up the table structure as seen in this side-by-side image. How can I fix this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #293970
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Description after import from MijoShop
Hi,
I've just checked the code importing the data from MijoShop and the description data is imported "as is" from the MijoShop table during the import. So I don't see why it would do that.
I would recommend to check the data corresponding to that product in the table __mijoshop_product_description in the column "description" via phpmyadmin. Normally, it should be the same as the data in the product_description column of the table hikashop_product after the import is done.
The code doing the import of the main data of the products including the description is :
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import/mijo.php
I've just checked the code importing the data from MijoShop and the description data is imported "as is" from the MijoShop table during the import. So I don't see why it would do that.
I would recommend to check the data corresponding to that product in the table __mijoshop_product_description in the column "description" via phpmyadmin. Normally, it should be the same as the data in the product_description column of the table hikashop_product after the import is done.
The code doing the import of the main data of the products including the description is :
Code:
$data = array(
'product_name' => 'mjpd.name',
'product_description' => 'mjpd.description',
'product_quantity' => 'case when mjp.quantity IS NULL or mjp.quantity < 0 then 0 else mjp.quantity end',
'product_code' => 'mjp.hika_sku',
'product_published' => 'mjp.status',
'product_hit' => 'mjp.viewed',
'product_created' => 'mjp.date_added',
'product_modified' => 'mjp.date_modified',
'product_sale_start' => 'mjp.date_available',
'product_tax_id' => 'hkc.category_id',
'product_type' => "'main'",
'product_url' => "''",
'product_weight' => 'mjp.weight',
'product_weight_unit' => "LOWER(mjwcd.unit)",
'product_dimension_unit' => "LOWER(mjlcd.unit)",
'product_min_per_order' => 'mjp.minimum',
'product_sales' => '0',
'product_width' => 'mjp.width',
'product_length' => 'mjp.length',
'product_height' => 'mjp.height',
'product_parent_id' => '0'
);
$sql1 = 'INSERT IGNORE INTO `#__hikashop_product` (`'.implode('`,`',array_keys($data)).'`) '.
'SELECT '.implode(',',$data).' FROM `#__mijoshop_product` AS mjp '.
'INNER JOIN `#__mijoshop_weight_class_description` mjwcd ON mjp.weight_class_id = mjwcd.weight_class_id '.
'INNER JOIN `#__mijoshop_length_class_description` mjlcd ON mjp.length_class_id = mjlcd.length_class_id '.
'INNER JOIN `#__mijoshop_product_description` mjpd ON mjp.product_id = mjpd.product_id '.
'LEFT JOIN `#__hikashop_taxation` hkt ON hkt.tax_mijo_id = mjp.tax_class_id '.
'LEFT JOIN `#__hikashop_category` hkc ON hkc.category_namekey = hkt.category_namekey '.
'LEFT JOIN `#__hikashop_mijo_prod` AS hkp ON mjp.product_id = hkp.mijo_id '.
'WHERE hkp.hk_id IS NULL ORDER BY mjp.product_id ASC;';
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294028
by virusys
Replied by virusys on topic Product Description after import from MijoShop
I checked the tables and found differences - they aren't the same.
I have found a little bit of a workaround in correcting these things but it still involves editing each product. At this point, it's a necessary evil.
Don't understand what happened but I do appreciate your extensive answer. Your support is wonderful - its one of the main reasons I left MijoShop - keep up the good work!
I have found a little bit of a workaround in correcting these things but it still involves editing each product. At this point, it's a necessary evil.
Don't understand what happened but I do appreciate your extensive answer. Your support is wonderful - its one of the main reasons I left MijoShop - keep up the good work!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294039
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Description after import from MijoShop
Hi,
Thanks !
If you want you can post a review of HikaShop in the link below and help spread the word
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...opping-cart/hikashop
Thanks !
If you want you can post a review of HikaShop in the link below and help spread the word
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...opping-cart/hikashop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds