- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 1
Canada Post Shipping plugin not displaying all
- geeksonthebeach
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- HikaShop version -- don't know! please see attached
-- Joomla version --
.3.1-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version --chrome 35.0.1916.153
Canada Post Shipping plugin not displaying all options, only two. There may be a plugin version problem as I saw in another post, however I can't tell you what version I have. see attached. I'm concerned that I won't be able to upgrade.
I've gone through the checklist for shipping problems.
Also getting this error message "Error while sending XML to CANADA POST. Error code: -3000. Message: Origin Postal Code is illegal."
Changed the warehouse postal code so there was no spaces, but still getting the error.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
1. Can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it, and test it again ?
2. Can you show me some screenshots of how did you configured your canada post shipping method ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- geeksonthebeach
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you remove the warehouses without any value, and also the values of the Weight ans dimenssion approximation and then try it again ?
If it's still not working, can you send me a temporary Access to your back-end through a private message ?
And also replace the Weight value of the "Dimensions and weight of grouped packages" option to 30
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- geeksonthebeach
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 1
I made those changes. I removed the empty warehouse fields, however a new one keeps reappearing each time i save. This did have some effect: now I only get one error message "Error while sending XML to CANADA POST. Error code: -3000. Message: Origin Postal Code is illegal." instead of eight, so the warehouses seem to be the issue there. Is there a way to stop another empty warehouse field appearing on save?
Also, I still only get the two options for shipping.
I'll send the login credentials privately.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- geeksonthebeach
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I've done some tests modifications on the Canada Post shipping plugin, can you test it with that last version :
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- geeksonthebeach
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 1
The shipping options still don't show, only one of the three that I selected in configuration shows in the front.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I think that the issue is probably coming from your Canada Post account, so the solution will probably to directly contact Canada Post about that issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Canada post error
Error while sending XML to canada post -3000
origin postal code is illegal
Please advise what could be wrong.
no one has been able to checkout on my site for about 2 weeks!
As soon as this error comes up, the cart becomes EMPTY also.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I always have the most current versions.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I just checked your website and your Hikashop version is from the one month ago (24/09/14), Can you download it through our website and test it again ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1) Today the testing is different!
imgur.com/rGtfUs8
is there anything else here that needs to be configured or changed to make it look / work better?
2) What do i do about this ERROR? imgur.com/VuXgDBT
3) Also, I have 2 two payment methods, How can I tell hikashop to select PAYPAL as default?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 4
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
@Samuel
2. You should probably enable the "FedEx Ground (Home Delivery) (USA, PUERTO RICO)" service of your FedEx shipping method.
3. You'll have to set the "Auto select default shipping and payment methods" option to YES through "Hikasohp->System->Configuration->Checkout" and make sure that the PayPal payment method is ordered first through your payment method listing ("Hikashop->System->Payment Methods").
@av.opticom
Can you give me more information about the issue that you are having ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 4
Note: I found this thread while searching for the new warehouse problem, which was first posted by geeksonthebeach in #165462.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Thanks for your feedback, I just reproduced your issue and I'll fix it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.