Skip to main content

Complete uninstall

More
12 years 1 month ago #166424 by JohnnyFever
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0

Hi there,
Can someone please tell me know I completely uninstall hikashop? I installed sample data when I installed hikashop and now I don't want it there. When I try and uninstall and reinstall all the data is still there. If there is a way to easily remove the sample data please let me know.

Thanks,
John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #166425 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Complete uninstall
Hi,

After you uninstall HikaShop, go in your phpmyadmin and remove all the tables with hikashop_ in their names from your database. Then, install HikaShop again and you'll start with a clean slate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum