- Posts: 1184
- Thank you received: 13
Strange behaviour in hika menus
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #265685
by verzevoul
Strange behaviour in hika menus was created by verzevoul
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
I m trying to understand why in two different menus with the exact same configuration (menu settings, and hika category settings) I have differnt url. Some of my urls when I click on a hikashop category have ids inside, and others have a clean url , the same with the Joomla menu.
I cleared cache, deleted all canonical urls everywhere, I even emptied some tables that could probably cause issues but no chance.
What am I missing here.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
I m trying to understand why in two different menus with the exact same configuration (menu settings, and hika category settings) I have differnt url. Some of my urls when I click on a hikashop category have ids inside, and others have a clean url , the same with the Joomla menu.
I cleared cache, deleted all canonical urls everywhere, I even emptied some tables that could probably cause issues but no chance.
What am I missing here.
This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by verzevoul.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265689
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Strange behaviour in hika menus
Hi,
If two categories on a same listing have a different URL structure, it's either:
- the canonical URLs that are wrong
- the page that is cached
- the SEF URLs that are cached (if you have sh404SEF for example)
I don't see any other reason.
If two categories on a same listing have a different URL structure, it's either:
- the canonical URLs that are wrong
- the page that is cached
- the SEF URLs that are cached (if you have sh404SEF for example)
I don't see any other reason.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265708
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic Strange behaviour in hika menus
Nicolas , san u pls check it. Its none of these reason. I cleared everything, checked db, emptied canonicals everywhere.
I ll send u admin access
I ll send u admin access
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265714
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Strange behaviour in hika menus
Hi,
I got your access but I'm not able to connect to your website anymore:
monosnap.com/file/bfGw4zVsedPfX016OxwCLgmBLMnvqO
Could you check on that ?
I got your access but I'm not able to connect to your website anymore:
monosnap.com/file/bfGw4zVsedPfX016OxwCLgmBLMnvqO
Could you check on that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #265791
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic Strange behaviour in hika menus
its ok now. I dont know why, but yesterday it was off. Or your Ip was blocked.
2. If you find the reason, I ll be more than greatful if you find why when I add something in the cart and then I login, the session is lost and the cart goes empty.
I tried all solution that I read on the forum. The day before yesterday by anabling the system cache and moving loging on top of the order in the checkout it worked. Cart stayed, But yesterday again the same. I tried to do again the same steps, but nothing
2. If you find the reason, I ll be more than greatful if you find why when I add something in the cart and then I login, the session is lost and the cart goes empty.
I tried all solution that I read on the forum. The day before yesterday by anabling the system cache and moving loging on top of the order in the checkout it worked. Cart stayed, But yesterday again the same. I tried to do again the same steps, but nothing
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by verzevoul.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265793
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic Strange behaviour in hika menus
I found the solution with the cache (disabled legacy) all ok with that. But I ll never find the other with the canonical first mentioned.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265801
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Strange behaviour in hika menus
Hi,
I tried again but it still doesn't work:
monosnap.com/file/2hF9tuA5HmmXkpYh62s1c2i3zYmZGN
I've tried from both my home and the office so I don't think that the problem is with the IP address being blocked. It must be something else.
I tried again but it still doesn't work:
monosnap.com/file/2hF9tuA5HmmXkpYh62s1c2i3zYmZGN
I've tried from both my home and the office so I don't think that the problem is with the IP address being blocked. It must be something else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265824
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic Strange behaviour in hika menus
I remarked that any other settings in "Force canonical URLs on listings" beside "No, generate the urls", is buggy, When you click from the listing to see the product you re redirected to index.php.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265825
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic Strange behaviour in hika menus
I m in. Please check from another ip , or give me the ip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265842
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic Strange behaviour in hika menus
New update.
For now we discovered that there was an htaccess issue , and the redirects from that htaccess caused the problem. So no ned to search that.
For now we discovered that there was an htaccess issue , and the redirects from that htaccess caused the problem. So no ned to search that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265872
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Strange behaviour in hika menus
Hi,
So it's all ok now ?
Regarding the IP address, our office IP is:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Regarding the "Force canonical URLs on listings" setting, if the links on the listing don't work when you turn it on, it simply mean that there is a problem with the canonical URLs of the products, that's all I can think of. Because if you turn off that setting, it just means that instead of using the URL you set in the canonical URL of the products, HikaShop will generate the URL himself.
So it's all ok now ?
Regarding the IP address, our office IP is:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Regarding the "Force canonical URLs on listings" setting, if the links on the listing don't work when you turn it on, it simply mean that there is a problem with the canonical URLs of the products, that's all I can think of. Because if you turn off that setting, it just means that instead of using the URL you set in the canonical URL of the products, HikaShop will generate the URL himself.
The following user(s) said Thank You: verzevoul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds