New Styles are included with the ones before?
9 years 3 months ago #272824
by vanway
New Styles are included with the ones before? was created by vanway
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.tiendamat.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
Hi,
I bought the styles pack long ago, and according to my subscription my shopping is valid until 2020-04-17. So if I click on the link, am I downloading the new style or am I still downloading the old ones? What I mean is, is my order valid for the new styles?
Thank you,
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
Hi,
I bought the styles pack long ago, and according to my subscription my shopping is valid until 2020-04-17. So if I click on the link, am I downloading the new style or am I still downloading the old ones? What I mean is, is my order valid for the new styles?
Thank you,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #272826
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic New Styles are included with the ones before?
Hello,
The styles are no more available via the "subscriptions" page but via the orders itself, as downloads.
And the downloads are valid for 5 years.
Regards,
The styles are no more available via the "subscriptions" page but via the orders itself, as downloads.
And the downloads are valid for 5 years.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds