Skip to main content

New Styles are included with the ones before?

More
9 years 3 months ago #272824 by vanway
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.tiendamat.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1

Hi,

I bought the styles pack long ago, and according to my subscription my shopping is valid until 2020-04-17. So if I click on the link, am I downloading the new style or am I still downloading the old ones? What I mean is, is my order valid for the new styles?

Thank you,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #272826 by Jerome
Hello,

The styles are no more available via the "subscriptions" page but via the orders itself, as downloads.
And the downloads are valid for 5 years.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum