Problems after update to Business 3.4.0

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 1 month ago #290212

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0 business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 59.0.1 (64 bits)

This message contains confidential information

Hi,

after updating to Hikashop Business 3.4.0 I'm facing 3 problems :

- after adding a product to cart, user is redirected immediatly to checkout (I dont want that, i want him to stay on the current page), and there is no notification displayed like before (the hikashop notification plugin is still published and active, I checked that). This is mainly a problem for me because I have required custom fields on product pages (when "avec impression" option is selected) and then if the user doesnt check a required option no product is added to cart of course, but no error message is displayed and user is redirected to main category products.
- the CGV link on checkout doesnt work, saying there is no article to display (the article is published, I checked that too)
- the SIPS ATOS V2 plugin doesnt work anymore, keep displaying the error message
"Transaction already processed : code=94 message=DUPLICATED TRANSACTION [a9cd123a605f9a]" either without new command or re-call commande.

Can you have a look at it please ? admin login provided on top of this post

Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by dylis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13079
6 years 1 month ago #290240

Hi,

1. I'm not able to replicate the problem on your website:
monosnap.com/file/MBjIfjQlJBBJUXC4gKQM9NH9cN4Ux5

2. Also, regarding the CGV link, the popup works, however it seems that you didn't select a joomla article for it:
monosnap.com/file/v5cW3xrEUAEu45ONNGEpV8w3MhaxWK
So please check on that under the "checkout" tab of the HikaShop configuration.

3. I do get the error. However, this indicates that the transaction number sent by hikashop has already been processed.
This transaction number corresponds to the order_id of the order.
If you cleared your orders in your HikaShop backend, or if you had already used your merchant account on another ecommerce website, then it's possible that you already had similar transaction numbers in the past.
On top of that, we didn't change the way the ATOS plugin works with recent versions of HikaShop.
So I don't think that the issue came with HikaShop 3.4.0.
That's actually an issue which happens often with PayPal so we have some documentation on it:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...l-error.html#already
There, we explain how you can increment the order_id to start at 10000 so that it won't be a problem if you have previous orders with the same merchant account.

6 years 1 month ago #290251

Hi Nicolas,

after further investigation I realised that problem 1 (and probably problem 3, i got differents error messages after that) happen only in Firefox (last version) that's probably why you couldnt replicate them, try again with this specific version of Firefox.
There is indeed no problem in Chrome, Opera or even an older version of Firefox Developper Edition.
It looks like some parameters arnt passed properly, I understand the bug is probably on Firefox end, but I dont think you want to sell a component that doesnt work in last Firfox edition so that's still a problem you can look into.

Problem 2 however is for all browsers, I did select a joomla article, that's why I gave you login/mdp for my admin so you can check yourself :-). I have even tried to re-select it from Chrome insteed Firefox just to be sure.

Thanks

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 1 month ago #290257

Hello,

1 - It would mean that you have a JS error in that specific version of Firefox ; but please note that it might not be related to HikaShop.
Since a part of the team is working on Firefox Developer edition, HikaShop is tested on that browser too.
I don't see a specific reason which would make the JavaScript we wrote not compatible with Firefox.

3 - Duplicate transaction can't be related to the browser.

Regards,

PS : Firefox Developer edition is always more recent than Firefox "classical" since it's a "beta" update channel.

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

6 years 1 month ago #290288

1- On my computer, the site is working fine on Firefox Developer Edition 60.0b6 (and was working too on previous Developper version) but it's not working on Firefox Classical Edition 59.0.1, but ok, I'll test on another computer when I get the occasion just to be sure.
3- I believe you, but I get error messages only on this particular browser so that's really weird coincidence.

2- what about the CGV link problem (problem that happen in every browser) ?

• Thank you received: 13079
6 years 1 month ago #290294

Hi,

1. The add to cart works fine for me on the latest firefox version too:
monosnap.com/file/QGNRZZbJtPxmL5DmbcHj205Neurf6i

3. No, I had the duplicate transaction error on Chrome when I tested yesterday on your website. So it's definitely not only on Firefox. I've already given a link with explanations to increment the order_id to avoid the issue. Did you try that ?

2. I hadn't understood that it was set in the configuration. I've checked on that issue and was able to find the bug. I've added a patch on our end to fix that. Download the install package again on our website and install it again on your website and it will add the patch for that.

6 years 1 month ago #290302

Hi,

1- Everything works fine for me now after update today to Firefox 59.0.2 (64 bits)
2- ok
3- I did try, but that wasnt the only error message I got, it's fixed now too with last Firefox update

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds