The HikaShop user synchronization plugin has been either removed or disabled fro

• Thank you received: 1
5 years 7 months ago #298323

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : The HikaShop user synchronization plugin has been either removed or disabled from the website. It is a critical part of HikaShop and should not be disabled if you're using HikaShop on your website.Please enable that plugin via the Joomla plugins manager and then logout/login from the backend.

I have newly setup Joomla and Hikashop.

But after installation I am getting below error. I have already installed the HikaShop user synchronization but not showing in joomla plugins. File permission is also fine.
The HikaShop user synchronization plugin has been either removed or disabled from the website. It is a critical part of HikaShop and should not be disabled if you're using HikaShop on your website.Please enable that plugin via the Joomla plugins manager and then logout/login from the backend.

Please let me know what to do now?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
5 years 7 months ago #298327

Hello,

As explained on the error message, can you check that the "HikaShop user synchronization" plugin is correctly installed and published through your Joomla plugin manager ? Thank you.

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

5 years 7 months ago #298344

Hello Mohamed

I already installed the HikaShop user synchronization but when I go to joomla plugin section and search for this plugin not there.
I tried by reinstalling the Hikashop plugin. But still not working.

Thanks
Deepak

Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by deepak0311.

5 years 7 months ago #298366

Hello Mohamed

I waiting for your reply

Thanks
Deepak

• Thank you received: 13083
5 years 7 months ago #298352

Hi,

How did you install it ?
And if you installed it and the install was reported as successful, then you should find it in your Joomla plugins manager.
If you don't, then there is an issue with the user right on the folders/files or with the Joomla installer.
What you can try is to use the "discover" system of the Joomla installer system. There, you might find the plugin and going through the discovery system might allow you to finish the install. I've had that a few times on some Joomla websites where the install was reported as successful by the Joomla installer, but the plugin wasn't in the Joomla plugins manager and the discovery system helpd finish the install.

5 years 7 months ago #298384

Hi

When I Install plugin its showing successfully installed but not showing in plugin manager.

5 years 7 months ago #298385

Hello Nicolas

Thank you so much for help.
"discover" system of the Joomla installer system does the trick .

Thank you
Deepak

The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds