Square payment table is not rendering / Legacy & non-Legacy issues

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 11 months ago #305718

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.03
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_12_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/12.1 Safari/605.1.15
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : table for the credit card stopped rendering.

Please see the attached picture. This should render boxes in a second column where all credit card information is placed. I have placed the url and a screen shot. The second column should have space that you can plug in the numbers and be done. It's nor working. Help please and thank you.

There are two pictutes one when it's working and the one when it's not. I'm not sure why it stopped working. We had not changed settings at that time. Thank you.

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by notnilla. Reason: another pic added

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 33
4 years 11 months ago #305723

Hello,

Can you set the "Disable postal code requirement" option to NO through your Square payment configuration page via "Hikashop->System->Payment methods" and test it again ? Thank you.

If you're still having your issue, can you send us a temporary access to your website via contact[AT]tsukidev[DOT]com so that we can directly test it but also screenshots of how you configured your Square payment method ? Thank you.

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev

Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Tsuki Dev
tsukidev.contact[at]gmail[dot]com

• Hikashop Business
4 years 11 months ago #305759

I thought I posted this yesterday what I did to try to change and test. I also sent you credentials to have a look at what is going on. I'm attaching a bunch of screenshots so you can see what is happening all along. I am unable to take payments at the moment and I can't figure out what is going on.

1. With the screen shots, you'll see what each checkout process looks like when the Legacy Settings are on and when they are off. Please see the settings pictures. When it's off the only thing that is different is half the options disappear and the settings then are yes, yes, no, no, no and no.

2. Both setups render "paytable2019.jpg" and I need it to be "paytableright.jog"

3. With legacy on - donation items on page secure.seleatherfest.com/buy-stuff-here render correctly with the box under the product picture where the client can type in donation amount. With legacy off, that doesn't work and there is no box.

4.With legacy off, first checkout screen shows one billing address formatted correctly via "Address Format" in configuration. With Legacy, 3 addresses show up on the page and I semi-fixed that by placing the setting in address and shipping on dropdown list. Not ideal.

5. With legacy off, no popup box appears when client places item in cart. I check the plug and it is enabled. Popup box for legacy is spaced weirdly, please see "LegacyPopup.jpg"

6. Attached also a screenshot of the settings for the square payment settings.

7. When Legacy is on, Please look at screenshot LegacyOnStep2. See that blue square square button? What the heck is that? It's the name of the payment plug. It isn't a link but when you hover over it, it changes to the color white. It acts like a button. My clients think that's how you pay for something and keep trying to click it. How do we get that to not look like a button or act like a button????

8. I played with the zipcode on and off in both Legacy and non-Legacy settings. It rendered the same thing. This was true for Safari, Firefox, IE and windows/mac environments.

Here's what I want and how do we get there:
1. I need to be able to take payment from our clients ASAP
2. I want to use the none legacy system as it looks cleaner and the buttons are so much better. How can we get out of legacy mode and my donation buttons still work?
3. I don't want there to be confusion with that payment button.
4. I want one billing address to show.

Thank you for your help. I've been with you for years and my registration is closing in one month. I'm going to lose a ton of business if we don't get this fixed asap. : ( It won't allow me to put all the screen shots in one post so this will be over two posts. Legacy On and settings in first post. Legacy off and ideal settings in second post.

• Hikashop Business
4 years 11 months ago #305760

more screen shots... of Legacy not on which is what I want to work. Please and thank you.

Attachments:

4 years 11 months ago #305785

Hello,

Can you set the "Disable postal code requirement" option to NO through your Square payment configuration page via "Hikashop->System->Payment methods" and test it again your issue seems to be coming from that option ? Thank you.

If you're still having your issue, can you send us a temporary back-end access to your website via contact[AT]tsukidev[DOT]com so that we can directly test it with different configuration ?

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev

Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Tsuki Dev

• Hikashop Business
4 years 11 months ago #305793

I tried that again. That's the fourth time. It doesn't work. It will has the same outcome.

SO here I am. I literally switched provided. I put together 10 screen shoots. You asked me to give you access to the site, I did via private message here 3 days ago. I think you have that as I confirmed that you created an order. You are saying that this is the zipcode issue but that doesn't matter regardless of how that option is set. Also, if zipcode is the probem, Square will not process and will decline all orders without a zipcode. A zipcode is required to process a payment in the US. The only items that process are ones with a discount code where no one has to pay for anything.

And no one has dealt with the post #305759 which is about several other items having nothing to do with the payment plugin I purchased. What is the deal with the not using the legacy system?

I seriously need to solve this. Hikashop hasn't worked for me in one month and I need to process payments. @Nicolas can you help? @Mohamad, please?

Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by notnilla.

4 years 11 months ago #305808

Hello,

You asked me to give you access to the site, I did via private message here 3 days ago.

I actually tried it and was facing the following error message when I tried to access to the back end of your website :
You do not have access to the Administrator section of this site.

You are saying that this is the zipcode issue but that doesn't matter regardless of how that option is set.

When I tested it on your website, I wasn't able to use any field of the Square credit card payment form and I had the following JS error message through the payment page :
Uncaught MissingInputTypeError: The SqPaymentForm 'postalCode' option is required.

Which means that the "Disable postal code requirement" option was set to YES.

Also, I just tested it now and it seemed to be working fine as you can see through the attached screenshot.

I seriously need to solve this. Hikashop hasn't worked for me in one month and I need to process payments. @Nicolas can you help? @Mohamad, please?

It will be a pleasure to help you solve that issue but we need to be able to reproduce your issue to understand from where it's coming.

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev

Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Tsuki Dev
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Tsuki Dev.

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds