Problem with product mass action!

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 10 months ago #306984

-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.14
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Array to string conversion in /var/www/vhosts/tozainetwork.net/httpdocs/brainstorming/libraries/vendor/joomla/filter/src/InputFilter.php on line 362

Hello, for the first time I am trying use the product mass action. But when I try to select the filter, it appears to me a lot of "Notice", how you can watch on the photo. How can I resolve this problem? Thank you. Kind Regards

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Coluccini.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
4 years 10 months ago #306987

Hi,

I was able to reproduce the notice message on a local test website on our end.
After some debugging there, it happens that it came from the Joomla filtering system not expecting the data sent by HikaShop and the filtering system was called by the modals plugin of RegularLabs on a parameter with the same name as ours when not needed.
So I've send a report to RegularLabs so that they can change the way the code is done in the plugin to avoid the error.
Now I don't know if you have that plugin on your website. It could also come from another ssytem plugin doing a similar thing in its code.
The notice message is not important. You can just ignore them (the selection dropdowns are displayed after the notice messages).
If it bothers you, you can turn off the "error reporting" setting of the Joomla configuration.
We'll discuss with RegularLabs on what to do to avoid the notice in the future.

4 years 10 months ago #306990

Thank you for your fast answer. I use only System - Regular Labs - Cache Cleaner, I don't use other their plugin.
But now from 1 houre, I have this big problem. The first photo is my woman category, and second photo is list products. This is for all category. A give you the link of my web-site www.tozainetwork.net/brainstorming/index.php/it/donna/scarpe
I don't know if this problem depends on the previous problem, but 2 hours ago it was normal and I didn't edit nothing!

Attachments:

4 years 10 months ago #306992

Hi,

1. So try to disable that plugin temporarily and see if you still have the notice messages in the mass action. If no, then it will confirm that it is a similar issue in the Cache Cleaner plugin.
I actually looked at the code of the Cache Cleaner plugin and I see the same line of code than the line of code from the modals plugin which lead to the notice messages on my test website. So I'm quite confident that it's the source of these messages.
Again, it's nothing serious.

2. The error with your listings is not related.
Looking at the HTML of the pages, it looks like you configured your menu items to use the "fade" item layout and didn't specify a thumbnail height for the categories listing.
Regarding the products listing, I'm able to fix the issue on your page adding such CSS:
.hikashop_product_image .hikashop_product_image_subdiv{ margin: 0 !important; }
But I'm not sure why it would do that.

4 years 10 months ago #307019

Hello.
Regarding problem with my layout frontend, I resolved it.
But about the problem with product mass action, I did how you told me, but I continue to have problems. I disabled cache cleaner, but nothing happens. I tried to disable others sytems plugin, but I continue have the same problem.
Do you think there are other things I could try to do to solve this problem? Thanks for your support!

4 years 10 months ago #307020

Hi,

As I said yesterday, we contacted RegularLabs about the issue.
The next release of their plugins will contain a patch for that. So updating them in the future should solve the problem.
In the mean time, just turn off the "error reporting" setting in the Joomla configuration and you won't see these notice messages.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Coluccini

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds