4 years 1 month ago #316108

-- url of the page with the problem -- : go2lean.nl/
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.15
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all browsers
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error

Hi,

Today I visited the Hikashop website and noticed that there is a new version of Hikashop, 4.2.3 since february 2020.

I expected this in the Joomla update notification of extensions, but it did not appear there. I rebuild the update sites, and cleared the cache, but it did not show up.
There is also no updatesite listed with Hikashop in it, and when I go in the backend to hikashop / documentation / Update/about it says that I have the latest stable version (see attachement)

Thanks,
Peter

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by sandvalley2019. Reason: Added a screenshot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
4 years 1 month ago #316109

Hi,

Yes, the update notification has not been activated yet for the 4.2.3. We're first waiting for more feedbacks by people doing new installs or manually doing the update by downloading the install package on our website and then installing it on their website (which will do the update). Once we're confident that there are no more problems, we'll activate the update notification so everyone else will be able to run the update on their live website with as little risk as possible.
We proceed like that for every release the reduce the risk of problems for people with live websites updating HikaShop without first doing a test on a copy of the website to make sure that everything is ok.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds