Versendungsnummer den Kunden beim Status "Versendet" mit senden!

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 10 months ago #319452

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.18

Hallo Freunde,
ich bin neu hier und taste mich langsam an dem Hikashop Starter, um zu testen was alles damit geht und hätte dabei eine Frage an euch.
Gibt es die Möglichkeit, wenn man den Status auf "Versendet" gestellt hat, eine manuelle Mitteilung zu schreiben, ich würde gern auch die DPD Versendungsnummer den Kunden gleichzeitig mitteilen, mit der Mail die bei der Statusumstellung auf „Versendet“ von mir gestellt wird und versendet wird?
Ich hoffe ich habe mich verständlich ausgedrückt.

Vielen Dank im Voraus für eure Antworten. :)
Viele Grüße
Nikos

#################################

Hello friends,
I am new here and slowly feel myself at the Hikashop Starter to test what is going on with it and would have a question for you.
Is there the possibility, if you have set the status to "Shipped", to write a manual message, I would also like to provide the DPD shipping number to the customer at the same time, with the email that I set when changing the status to "Shipped" and is sent?
I hope I have made myself clear.

Thanks in advance for your answers. :)
many Greetings
Nikos

Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by NikosP1.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
3 years 10 months ago #319463

Hi,

When you change the status of the order using the dropdown from the orders listing in the backend, you'll get a popup where you can activate the notification to the user. If you do, you'll see the content of the email that will be sent to the customer and you can change the content of the email thanks to the HMTL editor:
monosnap.com/file/VPd0Nl7jPLNUorJs6Fu63pw5TnvNJa

3 years 10 months ago #319532

First of all thanks for your help. :)
I saw that too ...
But how do I get this template to change it so that I only have to enter the numbers and not the entire text ...?
"DPD tracking number:" 1234567890

3 years 10 months ago #319544

Hi,

In that case, I would recommend to use translation overrides to change the text of the email:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
But the best I think would be to edit the email via the menu System>Emails, but you can only do that with the Business edition.

3 years 10 months ago #319589

What do you mean in the language file, since there are only translations that are available, but not the one you want?
It has to have a reference to place it where you need it, right?
Which xxxx.php file is responsible for this?
You could add that right there or not?
Sure, you would have to insert every time you update ...

3 years 10 months ago #319590

Hi,

For example, in that email, you have this text:
The status of your order No. %s has been changed to %s.

So if you search in the language file of HikaShop, you can see that line:
ORDER_STATUS_CHANGED_TO="The status of your order No. %s has been changed to %s."

So you could add a translation override like this:
ORDER_STATUS_CHANGED_TO="The status of your order No. %s has been changed to %s.<br/>DPD tracking number:"

And so the text "DPD tracking number:" would be added to that email automatically and you would just have to add the tracking number.
What's great about doing it like that is that you won't loose the change when you update if you do it as a translation override.

Now if you really want to edit the php file of the email directly, you can edit the file media/com_hikashop/mail/order_status_notification.html.php but as you say, you'll loose the changes when you update. Now if you do it via the interface in the menu System>Emails, then it will be done as an override and you won't loose the change when you update, but as I said before, you need HikaShop Business for that.

The following user(s) said Thank You: NikosP1

3 years 10 months ago #319644

Thanks a lot :)

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds