RSVP Pro / hikashop breaking site

• Thank you received: 0
1 year 3 months ago #347901

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.6
-- PHP version -- : 8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Please complete the Transaction Id field
Please complete the Recipient Name: field

Just upgraded to J4 and also upgraded Hikashop. I can't seem to add anything to the card from RSVP pro

Anytime all menu items that contain Hikashop breaks the site.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 3 months ago #347902

And now i'm getting this on the back end. Please help!

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 3 months ago #347903

Hi,

For the first issue, please contact RSVP's support as we don't know how the integration between RSVP and HikaShop is done. It's completely on the side of RSVP so we don't know much about it and can't help.

For the second issue, this error comes from the AcyMailing extension. Please update your AcyMailing and if you still have the issue please report it to the AcyMailing support.

1 year 3 months ago #347904

I will check on those two, but anytime I am trying to publish a hikashop component to a menu item like products for sale (not jevents), it breaks the site?

1 year 3 months ago #347911

Hi,

That's because other plugins and components integrating with HikaShop are not up to date on your website or not compatible with Joomla 4.
When HikaShop needs to generate some HTML somewhere on the page, the first thing it does is loading the plugins integrating with HikaShop so that they can do their own thing. So, if at least one plugin integrating with HikaShop on your website is not compatible with Joomla 4, it will break the whole page as soon as HikaShop needs to display something on the page since it will load that plugin before generating the HTML.
That's why I'm saying you need to check with AcyMailing and JEvents since the error messages you're reporting on your HikaShop pages point at them.

1 year 3 months ago #347944

HI - after some work with Acyba mail. Enabling any page that uses Hikashop is still breaking the site. Can you please take a closer look. Attached is the response from Acyba.

All plugins that are associated with Hika shopt (acymail & jevents/resvppro) are definitely up to date.

PLEASE HELP ME!

Attachments:

1 year 3 months ago #347947

Hi,

So if I understand what you're saying correctly and the message in your screenshot, the second issue with AcyMailing has been solved by disabling the "HikaShop trigger for AcyMailing filters" plugin, and so you only have now the first problem with JEvents and the "Please complete the Transaction Id field" message when adding something to the cart from JEvent.
As I said in a previous message here, for that error you need to check with JEvent.

In your latest message you're saying "any page that uses Hikashop is still breaking the site". But what error message do you have on these pages ? If it's the same message as you reported previously in www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/90...verything-broke.html as I said, it comes from the hika_rsvp_redirect plugin. And so if it is up to date and you still have that issue, then you need to report the error to JEvent so that they can fix the issue. In the mean time, you can unpublish that hika_rsvp_redirect plugin via your Joomla plugin manager to not have the error.
But if you have another error, then I would need to know the error message you have to be able to tell you what to do.

1 year 3 months ago #347953

Hi,

By breaking I mean that the template is completely disabled and everything looks strange. For instance the menus are just a list of menu items as links.

Per my previous post I do not believe this is a jevents issue because it only happens when I enable a page that only uses Hikashop and not jevents. For instance I Have a menu item that uses the Hikashop Product Page menu item type. As soon as it is enabled the template goes away and just links on a white background.

Error message? None. I have debug all the way up. I don't see any error codes. Perhaps I'm missing something?

Attachments:

1 year 3 months ago #347956

Hi,

Looking at your latest screenshot, this indicates a fatal error during the processing of the page. In such cases, you should have the error message at the end of the page, supposing the "debug" setting is activated and the "error reporting" setting is set to "maximum" in the Joomla configuration page. So please check that these settings at set like that and look at the end of one of the pages with the issue to get the error message. With it, we should be able to tell you what to do.

If that doesn't help, and you still don't see an error message, please provide a backend access, a FTP access and precise instructions to reproduce the issue via our contact form so that we can look into it.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

1 year 3 months ago #348615

Ok. I just sent the information

1 year 3 months ago #348616

Hi,

I'm not able to acccess your backend with the credentials provided. Could you please double check them ?

1 year 3 months ago #348635

Hi,

I was able to access your backend and check things out.
As far as I can see, it's the CSS/JS optimization mechanism of your template which is creating the problem for some reason. I went in the settings of the template and deactivated it and it now displays the same, regardless of whether you have the menu item enabled or not.

1 year 3 months ago #348636

Thank you.

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds