- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 1
conversions in Google Adwords and Analytics not measured
9 years 7 months ago #261703
by appletree
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no errors
Using Hikashop Business 2.6.4 with Plugin: HikaShop Google Dynamic Remarketing (conversion tracking) and HikaShop Google Analytics Plugin. I want to see in Adwords 'converted clicks' and 'conversion ratio'
Now they are 0. What do I have to do to get this values?
The shop-owner has only to check 'confirmed' for each order, so I can see the orders in HikaShop and in Google Analytics. I can not see if it was from an Adwords campaign. I would like to see if it was an order through Adwords.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no errors
Using Hikashop Business 2.6.4 with Plugin: HikaShop Google Dynamic Remarketing (conversion tracking) and HikaShop Google Analytics Plugin. I want to see in Adwords 'converted clicks' and 'conversion ratio'
Now they are 0. What do I have to do to get this values?
The shop-owner has only to check 'confirmed' for each order, so I can see the orders in HikaShop and in Google Analytics. I can not see if it was from an Adwords campaign. I would like to see if it was an order through Adwords.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #261706
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic conversions in Google Adwords and Analytics not measured
Hi,
I searched a bit online but I must say I'm not familiar with all that. All the information I've seen is about settings to be done in your adwords/GA accounts. But I couldn't find anything specific about 'converted clicks' and 'conversion ratio'
Here are some links:
support.google.com/analytics/answer/4355493
support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375435
support.google.com/analytics/answer/2611404
I searched a bit online but I must say I'm not familiar with all that. All the information I've seen is about settings to be done in your adwords/GA accounts. But I couldn't find anything specific about 'converted clicks' and 'conversion ratio'
Here are some links:
support.google.com/analytics/answer/4355493
support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375435
support.google.com/analytics/answer/2611404
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PolishedGeek
-
- Offline
- Official HikaShop Development Partner
9 years 6 months ago #263846
by PolishedGeek
~ Deb Cinkus, CEO
Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
Replied by PolishedGeek on topic conversions in Google Adwords and Analytics not measured
Were there any patches made to the 2.6.4 Google eCommerce plugin after 2.6.4 was released? We are using it on a client site and experiencing some issues. Wondering if there is a more up to date version available than what we have on file.
~ Deb Cinkus, CEO
Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #263853
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic conversions in Google Adwords and Analytics not measured
Hi,
Yes. We've made a fix patches since then.
I would recommend using the one from HikaShop 3's install package. It will work with the 2.6.4 but will contain all the latest patches.
Yes. We've made a fix patches since then.
I would recommend using the one from HikaShop 3's install package. It will work with the 2.6.4 but will contain all the latest patches.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PolishedGeek
-
- Offline
- Official HikaShop Development Partner
9 years 6 months ago #263928
by PolishedGeek
~ Deb Cinkus, CEO
Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
Replied by PolishedGeek on topic conversions in Google Adwords and Analytics not measured
Excellent. Thanks, we've installed the latest from 3.0 and will see how it goes.
~ Deb Cinkus, CEO
Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds