Reminder plugin questions

• Thank you received: 114
5 years 5 months ago #298800

Hi,

We are looking into new reminder plugin and have few questions.

1. Does it have 3 different email templates for wishlist, abandonent cart and unpaid order? The concern is that having only one email template will make it harder to customize....

2. Does wishlist email have some kinda button where on click user would go to checkout and wishlist items would be converted into cart so he could checkout?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13036
5 years 5 months ago #298810

Hi,

1. There is one template for the order reminder and one shared for the cart and wishlist reminder.
This could potentially be changed in the future. Please understand that it's only the first version of the plugin so we're looking for feedbacks such as this to know were to go from here.

2. No. For now it's just a link to the checkout. I reckon that this isn't really appropriate for a wishlist. I guess that for a wishlist it would be better to direct to the wishlist details page. I'm not sure about directly converting the wishlist to a cart and then redirecting to the checkout. That seems too forceful for a wishlist. Ususally, a wishlist is something you use as a long term cart. So you don't usually want to purchase all the items of a wishlist at once.

• Thank you received: 114
5 years 5 months ago #298837

Hi,

Thanks for replay.

1. So as i understand there are 2 email templates. Right? And i assume there is some kinda variable/if condition which we could use to have different text/content based on it is cart or wishlist?

2. From my experiance there should be button something like "Add to cart" and on click it should go to wishlist page where user could add those items to cart or better directly go to checkout with those items in cart.... Because the main point is to convert user to buyer else i don't see the point why i should notify user that he has some items in wishlist... That's just my opinion :)

I would like to thank you for such plugin as this is "must have" for everyone who wan'ts to increase they revenue for like 10-20%...

We definetely gonna buy it as soon as we update our subscription with hikashop later this month.

Keep up the good work!

Kind Regards

• Thank you received: 13036
5 years 5 months ago #298839

Hi,

1. Yes, exactly.

2. I agree with you on "on click it should go to wishlist page where user could add those items to cart". That's what I was suggesting in my previous message.

3. Thanks for the encouraging words!

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds