Empty popup screen

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Multisite
1 year 7 months ago #344436

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Edge

I use already a long thime the attach invpoice plugin that generate pdf invoives and addn them to an email. That is working fine.

One thing is a little strange. HWe I got to orders and want to generate an order manualy, it is genarting the invoice (it's downloading to my computer) wich in fine, but after download the popup screen stays empty. It would be nice if there was a message telling download went fine or the popup don't need to show up.

IS this the behavoir of the plugin or did I do something wrong?

See image for extra explanation.

1: Press on th button onvoce
2. The popup appears
3. file has been downloaded.

The screen stays empty.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 7 months ago #344438

Hi,

I don't have that white popup with the PDF invoice plugin on my end.
I suppose you must be using an old version of the PDF invoice plugin and you don't have the patch we've added a year ago:
www.hikashop.com/forum/orders-management...opup-on-invoice.html
Download again the install package of the plugin via the link provided on your order details page on our website in order to get the latest version and install it on your website. It should fix the issue.
Note that if you've customized the PDF invoice without doing it with an override file, you'll loose your customizations so make sure you make them up before updating the plugin.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 7 months ago #344683

I have the same problem. I download again the install pakage (4.6.1.) for Hikashop Business and install it, but no result. Still a white popup when clicking on invoice in the backend.

Is there a special invoice plugin or patch i can download for this issue? Where can i find it?

Did i something wrong and how to solve the problem?

1 year 7 months ago #344684

Hi,

It's not HikaShop you need to update but the PDF invoice plugin. When you purchased it you got an email with the download link to get access to the latest version of the plugin for the next 4 years.
That link is also available on your order detail page in the menu My account>My orders on our website.
Download it there, install it and it should be fine.

• Hikashop Business
1 year 7 months ago #344708

Thank you for your reply.

I think we misunderstand each other. I am referring to the, I think it is a basic possibility in the backend to print the invoice of an order. If you click on that option, a popup will appear, but it will remain white. So it is not possible to see and print the invoice. I can't find a PDF Invoice plugin in my plugins.
Do I understand correctly that I now have to buy a plugin to be able to see and print invoices myself?

I can not find a download possibillity in my account on Hikashop.

That isn't basic?

1 year 7 months ago #344712

Hi,

In that case, your issue is not linked to this thread.
The issue reported in this thread was about the empty popup displayed when the PDF invoice would send the invoice PDF to your browser.

If you have an empty popup for the invoice without the PDF invoice plugin installed, it means you have a bug.
Turn on the "debug" setting of the Joomla configuration and check that invoice popup again. It should hopefully display an error message which will help us understand what's going on.

• Hikashop Business
1 year 7 months ago #344754

Hi,
I turned on debug and clicked on invoice. White popup screen. I can't do anything with the knowledge gained in this way. Strangely I found the database searches with identical found. So I can't really read and explain a debug report.
Please help so i can see and print the invoice again.

1 year 7 months ago #344755

Hi,

Then, I don't know.
Please provide a backend access via our contact form so that we can check on the situation:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Make sure you include a link to this thread for reference.

1 year 7 months ago #344777

Hi,

The is apparently a fatal error but the display of the error message is hidden by your web server which only returns a HTTP ERROR 500 :
i.imgur.com/iYlqQjt.png
So in that case, the fatal error message is logged in the PHP error log of your server. You'll have to look in that log for the fatal error message to be able to get it.
If you don't know how to do that, you need to contact your hosting support. We need that error message to be able to understand what's going on to tell you what to do.

1 year 7 months ago #344852

Hi,

Thanks for the log access.
I was able to get the error message from it:

Backend fatal error: PHP Fatal error: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported in /home/deb112713/domains/schrijverspunt.nl/public_html/plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/vendor/tecnickcom/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 16900

So you do have the PDF invoice plugin installed, and it is activated, and it is an old version which isn't compatible with PHP8 :
i.imgur.com/WWmU19O.png
Either disable it, or update it and the invoice will work again.

The following user(s) said Thank You: schrijverspunt

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds